Iphone app Version 9.41 - Copy Routine function seems missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone app Version 9.41 - Copy Routine function seems missing

I am using the JEFIT Workout app on an Iphone 4s and wish to copy a workout plan so I may make a new one based on an existing, personally created, plan.
    Since the update to the new UI (I am now on version 9.41), the option to copy workouts seems to be missing.
    I used to follow the support instructions: go to the workout manager page, touch the copy function and select my own personal workout that I wanted to copy.

Now, if I go to "My plans", I can edit or delete a plan but there is no option to make a copy so I can create a new plan based on an exsiting one.

Any help in finding where the option can be found will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by HowardC.Cossitt View Post
    I am using the JEFIT Workout app on an Iphone 4s and wish to copy a workout plan so I may make a new one based on an existing, personally created, plan.
    Since the update to the new UI (I am now on version 9.41), the option to copy workouts seems to be missing.
    I used to follow the support instructions: go to the workout manager page, touch the copy function and select my own personal workout that I wanted to copy.

Now, if I go to "My plans", I can edit or delete a plan but there is no option to make a copy so I can create a new plan based on an exsiting one.

Any help in finding where the option can be found will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    With the new interface, what you need to do is go to your plan and select the exercise day you want to duplicate/copy. Then slide to the left. This feature is only available with Pro and Elite.

Comment

Working...
    X