Lets talk breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk breakfast

Im curious what are your favorite healthy breakfast options? I love to have a packet(cup) of quakers oatmeal with a scoop protein (Animal whey in the frosted cinnamon bun flavor ) and banana. And a B-up bar (peanut butter and jelly) for later. for anyone who wanted to check out the protein or protein bars I use you can find them on samedaysupplements.com

Originally posted by GYMRVT2 View Post
    Im curious what are your favorite healthy breakfast options? I love to have a packet(cup) of quakers oatmeal with a scoop protein (Animal whey in the frosted cinnamon bun flavor ) and banana. And a B-up bar (peanut butter and jelly) for later. for anyone who wanted to check out the protein or protein bars I use you can find them on samedaysupplements.com
    I love Ezekiel bread french toast! But i always wanted to try those b- up bars. Just checked the site they have a variety pack too! Thank you for the site!

Comment

I love Ezekiel bread french toast! But i always wanted to try those b- up bars. Just checked the site they have a variety pack too! Thank you for the site!

Comment

I ate porridge in the breakfast

Comment

I cook spinach frittatas! I make mine in muffin tins, and bake them by batches of 12s. I store them in the fridge and they're a great to-go breakfast for the whole week.

Comment

I'm a bit overweight. Is it fine to eat boiled eggs every morning? If not then please tell me the breakfast recipe for people who are little fat. I have been consuming a bowl of milk with corn flakes, and two slices of bread with butter. Sometimes I drink a glass of organic noni juice also.

Comment

I advice to all in breakfast take light diet but drink a glass or milk .In breakfast you take 2 boiled egg or bread butter these are good for health.

Comment

I usually have 2 hard boiled eggs, half an avocado and wheat bread. And then depending on the mood I either have black coffee or milk... Or both.

Comment

At the moment I usually train first thing in the morning - fasted. So my breakfast is my post workout meal.

It's usually a combination of whole eggs, egg whites, whatever meat is leftover from dinner, mozzarella cheese & hot sauce . I'd usually have either some toast or a fruit bowl on the side.

When I was training in the evenings I'd be in a rush to get to work in the morning, a protein powder & oats is a really convenient breakfast if you're ever under pressure.

Comment

Egg white french toast and a protein shake for me!

Comment

As you know breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day! The body absorbs more nutrients when eating breakfast, this is because your in a fasted state while sleeping so when you wake up and eat you break the fast hence (Break-Fast). So having a breakfast high in nutritional value is crucial!

I recommend staying a way from simple carbs, sugary foods and cereals this is because you will get a surge of energy for a small period of time then a hour later you probably will feel tired. I personally try and include good complex carbs, protein, and fats in my breakfast.

I like Cage free WHOLE eggs, Plain flavor greek yogurt (add 100% cacao or low glycemic granola to make it taste better) stay away from the flavor greek yogurt because some of the brands have higher sugar than candy bars! I also like Steel cut oats, and if i eat fruit its usually with a combination of something for example Apples and almond butter. Also if you like bread i highly recommend Ezekiel bread, it taste awesome!

Hope this helps

Mark

Comment

Overnight greek yogourt recipee.

I usually prepare them on sunday for the week and it consist of frozen fruits (usually raspberries), flavor free greek yogurt, milk, oatmeal and chia seeds.

An alternative is to change fruits for protein powder.

Here s a link to a recipee.

[url]http://allrecipes.com/recipe/244251/no-cook-overnight-oatmeal/[/url]

Once you do a few, you can start playing around with the ingredients.

Comment

hi
                          According to me breakfast is very necessary and don't skip it , breakfast is the heaviest meel of whole day , because its good for our health , we should eat otes , sproutes , boil eagg .

[url=http://www.healthline.com/health/depression/expressive-therapy#Overview1] Expressive Therapy For Depression [/url]

Comment

I usually have wheat bread, slice of apple and Kona coffee. I just read that Kona coffees are really good for the health. Benefits are listed here: [url]https://www.homereviewed.com/best-kona-coffee/[/url].

Comment

Working...
                            X