Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Jefit synced directly with MyFitnessPal app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Jefit synced directly with MyFitnessPal app?

I'll tell you what...pure awesomeness. I hereby call upon the administratorsame of the Jefit app to immediately open dialog with the administrators of the MyFitnessPal app in order to form a mutually beneficial cooperation which will permit, and encourage the crossover of pertinent information, thereby making tracking fitness and progress less time consuming.

All in favor, say AYE!

Originally posted by jeffbryner View Post
    I'll tell you what...pure awesomeness. I hereby call upon the administratorsame of the Jefit app to immediately open dialog with the administrators of the MyFitnessPal app in order to form a mutually beneficial cooperation which will permit, and encourage the crossover of pertinent information, thereby making tracking fitness and progress less time consuming.

All in favor, say AYE!
    Nice One! But there's really no news yet and we don't know when this will become possible especially if we lack the manpower.

Comment

Don't hold your breathe. We've been asking for this for years.

Comment

Agree

Would love that inter-connectivity. Same w/ Apple Health. Many other Lifting Apps have it already... twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by yahsoo View Post
          Would love that inter-connectivity. Same w/ Apple Health. Many other Lifting Apps have it already... twitch.
          Do they? Which ones? Because I can't seem to find a single weight-lifting app that integrates with MFP.

Comment

Working...
          X