Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become a personal trainer?

Hi all,
    I've been a marketing manager for about 2 years and I think I'm starting to get bored of being in front of computers all the time.
    I've been going to the gym for 1 year already and all my friends use to tell me that I inspire them to keep motivated with their fitness goals as I never give up. I have some personal routines for when I train in the gym or outdoors and I know how to eat healthy and how to establish diets depending on the goals.
    I am wondering if I could make my way as a personal trainer?
    I think I'm good with people, and may have enough knowledge about the fitness lifestyle.
    Should I quit my job and start? How should I go about it?

Hey all,
    I've been researching more about this and I'll actually need to get a [URL="http://www.ptpioneer.com/best-personal-trainer-certification-guide/"]certification[/URL].
    It has benefits even for earning more money, but it will turn my goal into a long-term goal.
    Do you know anyone who's done this before? How long did it take them to get certified?

Comment

Originally posted by marialeg View Post
      Hi all,
      I've been a marketing manager for about 2 years and I think I'm starting to get bored of being in front of computers all the time.
      I've been going to the gym for 1 year already and all my friends use to tell me that I inspire them to keep motivated with their fitness goals as I never give up. I have some personal routines for when I train in the gym or outdoors and I know how to eat healthy and how to establish diets depending on the goals.
      I am wondering if I could make my way as a personal trainer?
      I think I'm good with people, and may have enough knowledge about the fitness lifestyle.
      Should I quit my job and start? How should I go about it?
      Everyone can be a personal trainer. Do you think it's worth quitting your job?

Comment

How to watch Bangladeshi GTV

[url=http://www.livestreamyou.com/gtv/]GTV LIVE ONLINE[/url]

Comment

No ..in my opinion you shouldn't quit your job ...But never let your personal training down.Take both balanced way and keep going and never lose your confidence in training and your job,it is nice to know that you are good personal trainer,It is a great thing a person can motivate raise himself and more than that he could keep good interaction with other people and very kind.
          Keep going like this...good luck

Comment

Working...
          X