No announcement yet.

New to JEFIT. Looking for inspiration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to JEFIT. Looking for inspiration!

hey y'all, Im new to JEFIT and decided to give it a try with the new 8 week transformation Im trying. Just looking for inspiration and maybe some tips. I don't really have any specific goals like a certain weight or size. I just really want to look better and feel better and push myself further than I knew I could be pushed.

Welcome! The best advise I can give is stick with it!

Comment

Awesome, join one of the contest, and add some friends. It's always inspiring when you see fellow fitness friends working out... Congrats on joining JEFit!

Comment

Originally posted by abetteryou View Post
        hey y'all, Im new to JEFIT and decided to give it a try with the new 8 week transformation Im trying. Just looking for inspiration and maybe some tips. I don't really have any specific goals like a certain weight or size. I just really want to look better and feel better and push myself further than I knew I could be pushed.
        Welcome to JEFIT!

Comment

Best of luck in your competition. 8 weeks isn't a long time in fitness however you can certainly build a lot of momentum & healthy habits in that timeframe that can last you a lifetime.

Comment

Hi! I'm also new here and I am hoping to learn more things and discovery from you guys!

Comment

Working...
            X