Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diet plan for building muscle and losing weight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet plan for building muscle and losing weight...

Hello,

I know these two goals are typically considered competing objectives as one needs to eat to build muscle, but I also keep reading their is the right kind of diet to do both. Can anyone recommend a good plan or website that provides recipes that don't require becoming a chef because when it comes to cooking, I'm pretty lazy! I've tried to get into it, but it's impossibe!

Thanks,
    Tom

Hey Tfitz,

There is no "right diet" for anyone. Your body isn't programmed to segregate clean & dirty foods from one another, it looks at foods solely based upon their macronutrient make up .i.e. that is the amount of the carbs, protein & fats that make up that food.

It's widely accepted that if you want to build muscle (and have been lifting longer than 6 months) then you need to be in a caloric surplus (eating more calories than your body requires) to put your body in a state where it can build muscle. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to build muscle & lose fat at the same time. Very difficult circumstances must be in place in order for somebody to achieve this & even then there's a restrictive time period in which it can be done. People usually spend a period of time bulking and then, once they've gained a lot of size, they'd start a cut to try and shed some of the fat they've gained.

I strongly recommend you read up on this as, in my opinion, a flexible approach to dieting makes building muscle or losing fat so much easier.

Best of luck with your goals!

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7sbc53UyZQ[/url]

Comment

Hi there, I agree with you that gaining and losing weight is the most difficult task. Many nutritionist advised to drink more water, daily workout and intake healthy diet like green vegetables and juice. But if you are dedicated to your health you can do this. I have heard about online guides and tips to maintain the diet.
      Last edited by JackClausen; 11-29-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Keep in mind these 10 principles of well-balanced diet and lifestyle...
        1. Choose healthy and low-fat food items.
        2. Avoid cheesy and fried food items.
        3. Add milk and milk products to your daily food list except for cheesy foods.
        4. Replace the processed food with fruits and green vegetables.
        5. Avoid sugar and include a little of curd.
        6. Follow a strict mealtime.
        7. Do some easy exercise daily.
        8. Be physically active.
        9. Maintain a sufficient sleep time.
        10. Be engaged in creative works.

Have a great day

Be The First to Know
        provenpeptides. com/shop/
        Last edited by john210; 12-17-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I don't know any site but you can try this in order to build muscles and lose weight. So eat at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight, daily. If your protein intake is too low on a restricted-calorie diet, you'll lose a lot of muscle in addition to any fat you're lucky enough to shed. A high-protein intake will help you preserve lean mass during your dieting phase.

Comment

Working...
          X