Jefit AndroidWear 2.0 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefit AndroidWear 2.0 update

Purchased a LG Sport Watch with AndroidWear 2.0. The current Jefit wear app is for 1.5 (I think). It relies on the phone and the watch being connected and in proximity. In the gym, as soon as I get too far from my phone or it goes to sleep, then I can't use my watch to update my sets as I work out. I have to walk back over to my phone, wake it up, and save that set and start the next and then the watch will work again for a few sets.

AndroidWear2.0 allows the app on the watch to be completely separate from the phone, which would make the Jefit wear app awesome! Are there plans or current projects to update the wear app to 2.0 to take advantage of this?

I have the lg g watch r. I just upgraded to Android wear 2.0 and I no longer have the app available in the watches app list. Even though the app never recorded sets and reps, it was nice to visualize the rest counter.

Comment

The Jefit app does work in Androidwear 2.0. I've been using it for a few months now.

Comment

Questions..

Originally posted by barqer View Post
        The Jefit app does work in Androidwear 2.0. I've been using it for a few months now.
        How is the app working? Can you leave your phone to the locker room and just use the watch? Can you put the reps and weights after your set to the watch? Over all, is the app worth buying a smart watch? Because that is really why I want it. Music straight from the watch to my bluetooth headphones and Jefit app. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I haven't been able to get the app to work on my watch ever. I have the Polar M600. Wish I could.

Comment

I just got the LG Sport Watch. It runs Jefit, and shows the exercise I'm on, and it lets me save when I'm done with a set, but it won't let me change the weight or reps like it's supposed to.

Comment

Working...
            X