Hello Everbody - long time App user!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everbody - long time App user!

I've been using the app for a few years now & I've finally decided to join the forums. I'm in my early 40's, so I guess I was a late starter. I work out at home and in my routines I use only free weights, except for an attachment on my bench for leg extensions & hamstring curls. I finally joined the forums because it seems that there is an awesome group of people here with a lot of useful information. Looking forward to meeting new Jefit friends!

Welcome to the Forums, use it for support and advice, there's plenty of friendly people here and plenty who know what they're talking about!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome

Hey, welcome to the forums (coming from someone who is also new)!

Seems to me there's a pretty big resurgence in free weight use since the machine uprising of the late 80s/90s. Do you think we'll ever all go back to using machines? (Doubt it).

What are your goals with fitness and weight lifting in general?

-Erik

Comment

hello friends

Comment

Originally posted by ErikHandberg View Post
            Hey, welcome to the forums (coming from someone who is also new)!

Seems to me there's a pretty big resurgence in free weight use since the machine uprising of the late 80s/90s. Do you think we'll ever all go back to using machines? (Doubt it).

What are your goals with fitness and weight lifting in general?

-Erik
            All I ever use is free weights. I've always be under the impression they're just superior to machines. Another reason is cause i work out at home & don't go to a membership gym where the machines are. I figured I take the money i would spend on a gym membership & use it to buy my own stuff.

Comment

Hey man - I hear ya! I'm 100% behind you that free weights are superior to machines for nearly everything I want to do. I have the opposite attitude for the gym membership thing though - I pay the gym fees specifically so I don't have that stuff at home! But hey - to each his own. I am trying to figure out how I can better utilize the community for this stuff because I am currently in Denmark and without any lifting buddies so I have less motivation than I'd like. Any tips, other than these forums you'd like to share?

Comment

Dude i work out alone by choice, so i motivate myself lol! But yeah, I honestly get motivated by seeing all the member's progress pics. I also check out youtube alot. There are a few youtubers that really inspire me, and also teach alot of great info that i've benefited from. Most of them are certified personal trainers.

Comment

singapore airlines special offer

Don't miss these Singapore airlines special offers from Voyages Booth. Save big with special offers on air tickets of Singapore airlines to any destination.

Comment

Hello there friends

Comment

Working...
                    X