Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been a jefit user for years, but overlooked how good the community aspect can be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a jefit user for years, but overlooked how good the community aspect can be!

Been training with jefit for years and never even clicked on the community! Now I love it, I look forward to posting session results especially when it's been a beast of one!

Originally posted by danielhalls169 View Post
    Been training with jefit for years and never even clicked on the community! Now I love it, I look forward to posting session results especially when it's been a beast of one!
    Welcome to the JEFIT Community! Hoping to see more of your posts.. Don't be shy to share with everyone tips and techniques as well. Cheers!

Comment

Hey Daniel!

I have a similar story, I just clicked community for the first time this week, but have been using the app for quite a while now! What are your general fitness goals, and where are you at currently? Anything you are hoping to get out of the community?

-Erik

Comment

Hi Eric,

I am bodybuilding, aiming for comps in the future, currently on a bulk and have been refining diet and supplements with great results recently. But it's an area I want to learn more about to ensure I am making the best progress!

Comment

Working...
        X