New App/GUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New App/GUI

First of all, I mostly like the new version, 95%. I'm VERY glad you changed that weird dial on the weights/reps, it was way too touchy and hard to land on the number you wanted. I like the way you can minimize the rest timer, that's another good change. The one thing I don't like, that I actually am pretty pissed about, was taking out the list of exercises that could be accessed from the timer page. You could see what was coming up without sacrificing your time. The log is still there, along with the chart, but why did you take the list out? I need it!!!

Originally posted by Jenluvs2sing View Post
    First of all, I mostly like the new version, 95%. I'm VERY glad you changed that weird dial on the weights/reps, it was way too touchy and hard to land on the number you wanted. I like the way you can minimize the rest timer, that's another good change. The one thing I don't like, that I actually am pretty pissed about, was taking out the list of exercises that could be accessed from the timer page. You could see what was coming up without sacrificing your time. The log is still there, along with the chart, but why did you take the list out? I need it!!!
    Hi Jen, is this what you meant?

Click image for larger version

Name:	next.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	64232
    Last edited by JefitAdmin; 08-07-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

There used to be a full list of the exercises of the workout plan available while the timer was counting down. So you could see not just the very next exercize but the rest of your scheduled workout. I'm pretty sure Jen is referring to that feature, as I'm missing it as well. Otherwise I like the new GUI. Maybe a button for the exercise list could placed at the top like the notes, logs, and graphs are now. Alternatively, if you could return to workout plan without cancelling the timer, I could access the scheduled exercises that way instead.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jefit ex reminder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	64233 This button

Comment

Originally posted by floond View Post
          There used to be a full list of the exercises of the workout plan available while the timer was counting down. So you could see not just the very next exercize but the rest of your scheduled workout. I'm pretty sure Jen is referring to that feature, as I'm missing it as well. Otherwise I like the new GUI. Maybe a button for the exercise list could placed at the top like the notes, logs, and graphs are now. Alternatively, if you could return to workout plan without cancelling the timer, I could access the scheduled exercises that way instead.
          YES! That's exactly what I meant! This way you know your whole list, and you can see it while the rest counter is on, withouth going out and stopping the timer. I don't need a graph while I'm working out, but the list so I know what else is coming is essential!

Comment

Originally posted by JefitAdmin View Post
            Hi Jen, is this what you meant?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229560[/ATTACH]
            I hope you saw this reply, this is still an issue.

Comment

Working...
            X