Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show last logs from Global

Hei,

After the lastest UI update Jefit App still has setting to show last logs from global.

However when going to the exercise I can't find any last logs visible at all like they use to show up before this lastest UI update.

I found out only 2 cumbersome ways to view them; by clicking the logs icon and by using setting preloading reps from last logs.

This is not user friendly at all when you want to view your target reps and view your last global reps, now you have to jump between views when resting between sets or am I missing something again.

Well, I quess it's not possible then or could any dev give any advice how to over come this issue as viewing target and previous reps at the same time is needed daily bases.

Comment

Seems to still work correctly in the latest Android version (9.99). When 'Show last logs from global' is enabled, the weights and reps are pre-populated from the most recent instance of the exercise in my logs. When it's disabled they're pre-populated from the last time I did the exercise using that particular combination of plan and workout day.

Edited:
      The above assumes you have the option 'Always auto-fill with last logs' enabled, otherwise the reps are pre-populated with the target reps defined in the workout but pre-population of the weights is still controlled by the state of the 'Show last logs from global' setting.
      Last edited by John Rippon; 04-07-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

You can only pre-populate weights and sets from the most recent exercise or from target reps. You can't seem to have them both visible like before like I said in my OP.

What I mean is I have exercises with target reps and I need to see in the same view what my previous exercise logs tell me without leaving that view. Now I have to constantly jump between logs and logging views (I just can't remember ever what target reps and last logs are, that's why I use the app in the first place for it to remember these things for me).

I.e Barbell Squat:

My targets could be 3,3,3,1. Let's say last time I did sets as follows: 3x100kg, 3x110kg, 3x120kg and 1x120kg. Next time I would like to see my target reps and the logs from my last training session (so I can try to improve and push harder) in the same view as I was able to see before. Now the app pre-populates my logging view with target reps OR last logs (global or day based).

If I did last time my sets for some reason as 4x100kg, 2x110kg, 3x105kg, 1x130kg I would have to jump between the views if I had target reps preloaded. If I had preloaded reps from last logs I still have to jump to exercise list view to see my target reps (I rotate my target reps constantly between weeks).

Just pointing out that before the major UI update you had a small box that showed always the last logs with target reps and it baffles me why it was removed.

Comment

Working...
        X