Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your oppinions on my exercise regime?

Hello all,

I would like to ask you to comment on my exercise routine. I've been doing it now for a month (daily) and it has proven extremely beneficial. Here is the list of what I do daily:

60s low plank on elbows
    60s push-ups
    120s squats
    60s bird dog
    60s lying hip raises
    60s low plank
    60s push-ups
    120s squats

When I first began doing this a month ago, I wasn't able to hold the exercises at full pace, I couldn't even hold a plank for 20 seconds, now I can hold it for a rough minute.

Everything is going to plan... EXCEPT for the push-ups. Now mind you, I am not a weak person, many times I have been told by my co-workers that I am (welder) tossing around those metal beams like toys, and yet somehow, I am unable to hoist myself up more than a few times, let alone do it for a full minute, even propping half my body on a bed is giving me trouble.

I am not sure why am I not making any progress there, as I would really like to get going in my arms as well.

Would you please comment on my exercise regime and provide tips and on how to extend upon them? Maybe help out with my push-up problems as well?

By the way, I'm overweight, having approximately 30kg in excess body mass...
Working...
X