Apple Healthkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked about this on Jan 17th and they told me: "Hello Kevin,

I'm still gathering info from our devs on how it works.

We will release an update soon. "

Still waiting!

I switched apps when I got an Apple Watch because they didn't have the integration but I'll come back to JeFit as soon as the integration works. Using another app until then

Comment

Jefit connect to Apple Health does not work. It does not appear as a Source in the Health app. Is there an issue? Appreciate an update. Thanks

Comment

Hi Kevin,

What app are you using?

I am evaluating several but didn

Comment

Very Disappointed 😔

Yes they have joined HealthKit...but limited it to weight and height. What the? Why have an Apple Watch App when it only shows workout stuff and not update anything ekse?

JeFit where are you? You just released an update and didn’t include any other haptics concerning HealthKit. D definitely not that difficult.
          Last edited by nbsmale; 03-10-2019, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinBastien2 View Post
            I asked about this on Jan 17th and they told me: "Hello Kevin,

I'm still gathering info from our devs on how it works.

We will release an update soon. "

Still waiting!

I switched apps when I got an Apple Watch because they didn't have the integration but I'll come back to JeFit as soon as the integration works. Using another app until then
            What app are you using that works well with Apple Watch?

Comment

The Apple Health integration does not work for me as well, JEFITdoes not appear in the Health app Data Sources on my iPhone.
              The Apple Watch application cannot be used by itself, you have to start a workout on your phone. And if you have to carry your phone with you to the gym to be able to start and stop a workout, then what do you need the Apple Watch app for? Honestly, it's hard to imagine it could be of any use to anybody without being able to start a workout, move between the exercises, and stop and save the workout.
              Even if you're OK with being tied to your phone when using the Apple Watch JEFIT app, it still has issues. For example, saving the last repetition for an exercise does not move you to the next exercise in the workout, this has to be done on the phone, too! I couldn't even make the rest end notifications work on Apple Watch.
              I'm moving to some other app, Strong most probably.

Comment

Working...
              X