Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 weeks using JEFit and I love it!

Hello everyone,

I've been using JEFIT since October 2010 and I love it. I thought I'd drop in and say hello!

Sean

Hey! Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Thanks Deviation and Robertrogo!

I've got a week 1 <-> week 28 comparison photo as a progress photo here. I'll post a new one next week. I'm on a moderate cutting diet now (dropped from 4400 to 2600 calories, losing about 1.25lbs a week) to drop some of the excess fat I gained during my 1st attempt at a 3 month bulking phase.

Robert, I live in Cary (small world) and I'm a successful dotcom entrepreneur. I develop online vendor supported resource directories (24 currently in 24 separate verticals) and I've got 3,400+ direct paying small business advertisers. I'm about to roll out a resource directory / community website for the fitness industry. If JEFIT is interested in collaborating it could be both fun and profitable. It could start small and if we like each other and see some benefit over time we might collaborate more closely. I've been building high-end websites since 1996. Started my company in 1997. Made millions so far as a lone wolf, although I do play very nice with others

Sean

Comment

Nice work there Sean. Cary is a great place. Kind of the Silicon Valley of the East. My mom worked Cisco down there. I loved visiting.

Comment

Working...
        X