Aerobic step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerobic step

Here's the thing. Most of us spend a lot of time in front of the TV. You can either be like most people and keep your lazy ass on the couch while you're watching or you can work out while you watch. Sure, bikes and treadmills work, but they're big. The aerobic step, which in my case is a Wii Fit board with an Everlast extender, gets tucked under a table when I'm not using it. Even if you're all about weights and bodybuilding, this keeps you from being one of the surprisingly many bodybuilders who can't climb up a flight of stairs.

That would break a Wii Fit board. Looks like a good exercise with something you KNOW won't move. Also, I've heard that you shouldn't let your heel go lower than the rest of your foot on it.

Comment

I like the Wii fit. I don't use it, but the wife likes it.

Nice vid. I think I have a new project; build box steps. Just about have my calf raise platform done.

Comment

These days many people are suffering from their belly fat. If you want to burn the fat from the belly than belly dancing is one of the best solution to get rid from this problem.

[url=http://ftnashville.com/personal-trainer-nashville-lose-weight-and-tone-your-body]Personal Trainer Nashville[/url]
        Last edited by Aedan; 10-15-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aedan View Post
          These days many people are suffering from their belly fat. If you want to burn the fat from the belly than belly dancing is one of the best solution to get rid from this problem.

I don't see many body builders going belly dancing tho

Comment

Belly dancing for blokes? I don't see why not, wouldn't mind have a go at it myself.

However, it is a myth to think you can burn body fat from selective areas.

Kind Regards
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by OptikaNET View Post
              Belly dancing for blokes? I don't see why not, wouldn't mind have a go at it myself.
              This is what happens when guys belly dance.

Turns into one giant ab muscle.

Comment

aerobic-step

If you like gym at home or in the room, You need have this matierial on this website: [url]www.medicalexpo.com/medical-manufacturer/aerobic-step-5166.html[/url]. hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Dance Aerobics: Modern line of Fitness

Among his directions, you can choose such types of dance aerobics:
                  reduce weight;
                  strengthen the muscles;
                  improve posture;
                  make the figure more attractive;
                  This is one of the modern areas of fitness, which is not only the most effective but also very interesting. The basis of dance programs consists of several musical directions, such as hip-hop, latin, funk, jazz-modern and some others. For each of these areas of dance aerobics, its music and movements are characteristic.
                  a7lamtown*****/dance-aerobics-modern-line-fitness/

Comment

Originally posted by OptikaNET View Post

However, it is a myth to think you can burn body fat from selective areas.

Kind Regards
                    Dave
                    The first thing that comes to mind in order to lose weight is to go on a diet. If diets so effectively helped, they would not multiply annually with the speed of the influenza virus. So, one diet is not enough.

Yes, and many of us

Comment

Sell your TV. The hierarchy of weight control goes like this:
                      1. Diet
                      2. Sleep
                      3. Exercise

If you're watching TV every night it's interrupting your sleep cycle, diet, time outside, relationships, productivity, etc., etc.
                      You could change your diet or exercise routine, or you could switch up your evenings and go outside. Just try putting the TV in the closet for a week. You'll be bored for maybe 2 hours before you start doing something productive like riding a bike, going running, meal prep, family time etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X