Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a demo or walkthrough of how to use the app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a demo or walkthrough of how to use the app?

I like Jefit, and I'm pretty sure it is the application I'm going to use and stick with to help me track my workouts.

Having said that, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing.

Is there a tutorial or demo that I could read or watch?
    The one I found looks super old:
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/iphonepro/index.php

In general, it appears that all of the pictures for your tutorials are not links or are not able to be enlarged, making them essentially useless.
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/jefitwebsite/myroutines.php
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/jefitwebsite/myexercises.php

What does the timer in an individual exercise represent?
    The amount of time to do a single set of an exercise?
    The amount of rest between exercises?

I'd be happy to spend money on the Elite subscription, but not before I actually understand how to navigate the application and use it properly/as designed.

Thanks

Originally posted by michaelboscia View Post
    I like Jefit, and I'm pretty sure it is the application I'm going to use and stick with to help me track my workouts.

Having said that, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing.

Is there a tutorial or demo that I could read or watch?
    The one I found looks super old:
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/iphonepro/index.php

In general, it appears that all of the pictures for your tutorials are not links or are not able to be enlarged, making them essentially useless.
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/jefitwebsite/myroutines.php
    **************jefit*****/tutorials/jefitwebsite/myexercises.php

What does the timer in an individual exercise represent?
    The amount of time to do a single set of an exercise?
    The amount of rest between exercises?

I'd be happy to spend money on the Elite subscription, but not before I actually understand how to navigate the application and use it properly/as designed.

Thanks
    Hello Michael, we have a self help knowledgebase that you can refer to.
    *********support.jefit*****/hc/en-us

Comment

There isn't any demo or walkthrough that I know of. It's largely "click it and see" but a lot of it is intuitive. The knowledge base may help.

To answer one of your questions: The timer is an inter-set rest timer which can be started or bypassed at the time you save details of a set. Surely you could have discovered this for yourself by doing an exercise! It takes longer to describe some of these things than it does to test them for yourself.
      Last edited by John Rippon; 01-05-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Hey Michael, I love this app too. I belong to a fitness and nutrition group and we are starting to implement this app. Given this I create three videos. #1 goes thru the download and setup of the app on Android devices, #2 goes thru the download and setup of the app on iOS devices. #3 goes over several of the features on the app. Feel free to reference them.

Unfortunately, it looks like the forum here doesnt allow you to insert workable links. Go to youtube, search for me. My channel is "N.W. Campbell" and then go to my playlists. I have the videos bundled together there.
        Last edited by msgsned; 01-19-2018, 10:03 PM. Reason: Getting the Youtube video links to work.

Comment

Originally posted by JefitAdmin View Post
          Hello Michael, we have a self help knowledgebase that you can refer to.
          *********support.jefit*****/hc/en-us
          LOL. Well, that speaks for itself. The forum is now pretty much useless. I've spend hours of time trying to help people by using links to illustrate points; now the forum has stripped them all out. Well that's it for help from me :-(

Comment

Working...
          X