No announcement yet.

Food for weight gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And that's still more sensible than the GOMAD diet!!!

Kind Regards
    Dave

Comment

Hi all
      There are many diet plan in all over the world.According to doctor eat six banana at daily basis and get gain weight....

Comment

Eat healthy food for gaining weight,Have red meat,Fish,nuts,beens,olives and drink milk have vegetables and fruits too.
        That will surely help you in gaining weight and achieving your goal.

[url=http://www.kudoshealthclub.com.au/swimming.html]Swimming Lessons Gold Coast[/url]
        Last edited by adverd; 03-11-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Bison meat, chicken,whole wheat bread and whole grain pastas and veggies. Throw in a shake or two through out the day

Comment

3 pb&j sammiches a day betwixt meals, lol.

eat. a lot. you sound like a true ectomorph and you're gonna struggle to put on weight regardless. I wouldn't worry about how healthy your food is for now (don't drink bacon grease or anything), just f***n eat. Eat til you wanna throw up, then have dessert. People will tell you to eat this and that to put on lean, healthy mass; but your problem is that you most likely just don't eat, and putting away the 3,000 calories+ that you need to take on mass is gonna be hard to do on grilled chicken and baked fish. In the incredibly unlikely scenario that you start to get "fat", just go back to your old ways and your psycho metabolism will cut you down in no time.

Comment

if you wanna be healthy about it, eat as you do and eat what you like, and just make yourself a "hardgainer shake" after workouts.

normal dose of protein powder in milk/soymilk/almondmilk
              a hefty slab of peanut butter
              tbsp olive oil
              1/4 cup egg white, or a whole egg. I use the pasteurized liquid egg product so I don't have to worry about salmonella
              maybe half a banana

800 calories

Comment

If you are seeking to gain weight and bulk up, it is very important to count your calorie intake. You have to eat enough food and get enough calories to be able to gain weight. Here are some foods for weight gain...
                Proteins
                - Protein supplements such as whey proteins and soy protein supplements.
                - Tofu.
                - Eggs.
                - Fishes such as salon, tuna.
                - Chicken.

Carbohydrates
                - Oatmeal, whole grain cereals.
                - Fruits such as mango, apples, cherries, grapefruit, peaches etc.; vegetables such as corn, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, radish etc.
                - Brown rice.

Fats
                - Butter, low fat milk.
                - Peanuts.
                - Almonds.

Comment

I'm 49 years old and 145 lbs (at 5'11"). If I don't religiously cram 3000+ calories into my piehole every day, I lose weight. I'm pretty good at sucking-up 160 grams or so of protein, but if I go too light on the carbs, I start to disappear. So I have complex carbs with every meal, and often with my between meal snacks. And sometimes, not-so-complex carbs. I'll do pasta a couple of meals a week. And if I have even the slightest twinge of hunger, I'll have a peanut butter on whole wheat sandwich. I keep the fixings at my desk.

And if I slack off, and drop into the high 130s, then it's two or three thick brown beers a night until I'm back up. That is, of course, my favorite way to throw on a few pounds in a hurry.

Comment

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain

Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
                    For more visit
                    .................................................. ............
                    [URL="http://www.ipharmascience.com/"]Weight Gainer[/URL]

Comment

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain

Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
                      For more visit
                      .................................................. ............
                      [URL="http://www.ipharmascience.com/"]Weight Gainer
                      [/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Michaelswan View Post
                        If you are seeking to gain weight and bulk up, it is very important to count your calorie intake. You have to eat enough food and get enough calories to be able to gain weight. Here are some foods for weight gain...
                        Proteins
                        - Protein [URL="********provenpeptides*****/shop/"]supplements[/URL] such as whey proteins and soy protein [URL="********provenpeptides*****/shop/"]supplements[/URL].
                        - Tofu.
                        - Eggs.
                        - Fishes such as salmon, tuna.
                        - Chicken.

Carbohydrates
                        - Oatmeal, whole grain cereals.
                        - Fruits such as mango, apples, cherries, grapefruit, peaches etc.; vegetables such as corn, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, radish etc.
                        - Brown rice.

Fats
                        - Butter, low fat milk.
                        - Peanuts.
                        - Almonds.
                        Body grows outside of the gym when you eat food with proper rest, not in the gym. So diet is the determining factor for your weight gaining success. Here is a list of the top calorie-dense foods which you should be included in your diet as a hardgainer, or anyone who wants to add extra muscle pounds on their body. Thakns for this good read.

Be The First to Know
                        provenpeptides. com/shop/
                        Last edited by john210; 12-17-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Simply adding certain foods to your diet can be very effective to gain weight. the best way to help you gain weight, the healthy way is to eat more frequently, choose nutrient-rich foods, try smoothies and shakes, watch when you drink, make every bite count, exercise and most of all you need to take supplements. I definitely recommend *************bloomshealth*****.au/ their products are affordable and very effective!
                          Last edited by zrapone; 12-20-2017, 04:43 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hello, I think eating balanced diet can help in gaining weight. You can also try milk, butter and banana.

Comment

Working...
                            X