X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting data and integration to GARMIN

Hi,
    First off,
    I would like to export the logs for further analytics. Typically a csv file or something.

Secondly,
    Is there a plan to make integrations to GARMIN Connect or any other fitness service that consolidates all your personal training efforts?

Thirdly,
    Is there a plan to create a GARMIN Watch app to get for instance your pulse into jefit during an excersice and get some help during an exercise (like resttime, sets etc).

Thanks
    /J

i support all these points with all my muscles. Yet, jefit do not seem to like the idea of integration being afraid of competition. Funny thing is that i do not see garmin connect or endomondo or myfitness pal as their competition at all, i would not use any of them to track my gym workouts as i would not use jefit app to track my runs. It's just about having all information in one place... i guess i will have to look for other workout app...

Comment

That would be perfect!!! Please take it into account..

Comment

Hello? Anyone home at Jefit? Consistent request since 2014, any reason why you dont reply to our loyal customers?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstu30 View Post
          Hello? Anyone home at Jefit? Consistent request since 2014, any reason why you dont reply to our loyal customers?
          We do. You can email us at support@jefit.com for a much faster response.

Comment

Care to reply to the question posed?

I use Garmin Connect to track my runs, FitnessPal to track food/calories; those two integrate. Are there any plans to have Jefit integrate with other apps?

Comment

Originally posted by amorrison3 View Post
              Care to reply to the question posed?

I use Garmin Connect to track my runs, FitnessPal to track food/calories; those two integrate. Are there any plans to have Jefit integrate with other apps?
              There are other plans to integrate however with the limited manpower that we have, we certainly can't provide a definite timeline when this becomes available.

Comment

+1 for this idea.. I understand that completely integration is fantastic, but for the first step Jefit can take weight and body fat. Imho, it is not very complex feature..(you did it with google fit). No offense. we like jefit and your work!

Comment

These guys intentionally encrypted their sqlite data files to keep users from taking their data elsewhere. There is absolutely no sensible reason to do this other than to force users to use Jefit analytics... The moderators here are intentionally misleading users by lying about this obvious truth.

Thanks for creating a huge hole in the market for the app I am currently developing!

Comment

I'm going to hop on board with this shouting. If you're afraid of people going to competition, make your product do what we want it to. Enough said. Romance me with Garmin Connect or lose me forever.

Comment

Signed up to Jefit (which is great) was hoping to integrate it to MFP and Garmin (I use garmin for my cycling etc). Sooooo disappointed to learn this can't be done. It's a shame, like other people have said here I would not class those as to be direct competition for Jefit. Sorry to say but I will have to say goodbye until this is possible .

Comment

Working...
                      X