How do I see my new records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I see my new records?

My workout summery says I have 2 new records, but I cant find where to see what they are. I saw it pop up real quick when I finished the exercise, but I didn't get to read what it was. I go to the website and it says nothing about new records.

Originally posted by cdelwood View Post
    My workout summery says I have 2 new records, but I cant find where to see what they are. I saw it pop up real quick when I finished the exercise, but I didn't get to read what it was. I go to the website and it says nothing about new records.
    Hello, are you referring to your logs or the workout summary details?

Comment

The only place on the website that I see a "new record" mentioned is on the Home screen. I can scroll down to that date and it says I have achieved 2 new records during my workout. If I go to that log, I see no mention of a record or what it was.
      Last edited by cdelwood; 08-02-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

bumpity, bump, bump.

Comment

Would LOVE to see a response to this. My summary log gives me the # of records broken, but I cannot find any other info on them. I have to go back to every exercise I have done during that workout, and look over all my past lifts and try and figure out where the record was broken. I am positive I am making this more difficult than it has to be, so any help is appreciated.

Comment

I have the same question. Seems like an oversight in the UI. Would love to see it added as a feature.

Comment

Working...
              X