Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I record different logs for same exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I record different logs for same exercise?

Say I am doing a PPL Split routine. Naturally I will have some of the same exercises twice. When I am working out and improving in my weight and I update it on the app it updates it for both days, which I do not want to happen.

For Example: let's say I do deadlifts on Tuesday and Thursday, Tuesday is heavy deadlift day while Thursday is for a bit more volume. If I change the weight and reps for either day it also changes it for the other day as well.

Surely this isn't supposed to happen right? Is this a bug?

Edit: No idea what it was but I deleted my workout and made it again and it is not doing it any longer. Maybe just a one off glitch.
    Last edited by Chazasaurus2387; 08-04-2018, 10:22 PM.

Hi Chazasaurus2387, got the same problem. I think it's a feature, not a bug.
    It's really annoying. I do the same workout twice a week, one with heavy weights and the second with
    less weight and more reps. Jefit saves the values per exercise - I would like to store it per workout AND exercise.

The only solution I use so far is to create custom exercises for the other workout.

Comment

Originally posted by pattywal View Post
      Hi Chazasaurus2387, got the same problem. I think it's a feature, not a bug.
      It's really annoying. I do the same workout twice a week, one with heavy weights and the second with
      less weight and more reps. Jefit saves the values per exercise - I would like to store it per workout AND exercise.

The only solution I use so far is to create custom exercises for the other workout.
      Ohh, I need to find that custom exercise feature. Thank you for letting me know it's out there!

Comment

Working...
      X