Wear OS and JEFIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear OS and JEFIT

I have a ticwatch E with the latest Wear OS and I am trying to log my session in JEFIT without having to constantly get the phone out my pocket. When I open the app on the watch I get "please navigate to the weight rep recording screen of your device". Only if my phone screen is in the weight/rep screen can I input information. Turning my phone screen off gets me back to the warning. Is there a way to log in weight and reps while the screen is off?

I have a Huawei Watch 2 and I'm experiencing exactly the same. I couldn't find a way to let the app on my watch keep running while my phone's screen locked.
    I need to keep my phone's screen unlocked and I need to keep the weight/reps recording page open on my phone to let my watch run the app.
    A watch app which runs like that doesn't make any sense and doesn't help to keep the phone in the pocket.

Comment

Can someone for JEFIT respond to this? it would be great to seemlessly use the watch app.

Comment

Any news there?

Comment

Any update on this? Just bought a Fossil Sport...mainly to use in gym with Jefit, but it seems to be rubbish on the watch. Really disappointed

Comment

Working...
          X