Over a month of lost logs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over a month of lost logs!

So, I think I know the answer to this (and my logs are gone forever), but this is what happened:

I noticed a few days ago that my app is showing some popups saying "Must login first!" (or something of that like), so I logged out of the app today and back in on my phone. I swear it had synced to the app (doesn't it automatically sync after workouts?), but when I logged back into the app, I am missing the last ~5 weeks of progress. Is this progress entirely lost?

Thanks for any help,
    Ben

Originally posted by BenJP View Post
    So, I think I know the answer to this (and my logs are gone forever), but this is what happened:

I noticed a few days ago that my app is showing some popups saying "Must login first!" (or something of that like), so I logged out of the app today and back in on my phone. I swear it had synced to the app (doesn't it automatically sync after workouts?), but when I logged back into the app, I am missing the last ~5 weeks of progress. Is this progress entirely lost?

Thanks for any help,
    Ben
    Hello Ben, if the logs were not synchronized, then the data does not push back to the cloud resulting to lose your logs. Synchronization isn't automatic since some members prefer to keep the data offline and most especially if you are not logged in. For real time support, email us at support@jefit.com!

Comment

Working...
    X