Need to get in shape :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get in shape :)

I've been using the app for a couple of days now and thought I should finally get on the forum as making some friends on here will probably help me stay on the workout train.

A little bit about me: I love sweets, love Cardio and weight training. Didn't visit Gym last 12 - 14 years.
    I started some training now and needed the app to guide and love JEFIT.

Started with the goal of losing belly fat

So, that's a bit about me. I look forward to getting to know others.

Jefit is a great app, some people get intimidated a bit at first, but just keep plugging away at it, if you have any questions just ask, I have been using it for a while now, I am no expert but I will try to help.

just message me. As with ALL workouts, it starts with your eating. you can workout till the cows come home but if you don't modify your eating to match it is going to be a long road and you are likely to get frustrated and quite.

We are all working so hard at getting fit, it just makes sense to at least do something good in eating. I love sweets as well, they are my kryptonite lol

I have been pretty proud of myself, I have not touched ice cream in 3 months, that is for sure a record for me. maintaining that good blood sugar level is key, do some reading on how to keep the insulin spikes away and you will be a lot happier.

Any questions hit me up, good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
    X