Workout partner in Chattanooga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout partner in Chattanooga?

Hello! Just installed the app a couple days ago and created a couple workout plans to use in the next few weeks. Used a plan this morning and it worked very nicely.

I am wondering if there are any users on here in the Chattanooga area? Would love to find a workout partner even, though my schedule might be a bit difficult to work with.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to juggle a few goals I have. For a while I was focusing on Power Lifting - trying to get bigger numbers on the big three: deadlift, squat, and bench. Then I got to a place where I realized that power lifting was sort of competing with Karate - which I've been doing with my son for a bit over 2 years now. I realized that I absolutely dreaded the belt tests, which required endurance and cardiovascular conditioning. So I started incorporating conditioning work a lot more into my routine, and was trying to somewhat maintain lifting at the same time, but realizing that my max lifts would go down (which they did). Now I'm trying to figure out if I can continue to do cardio conditioning but at the same time, bulk up a bit and improve my numbers in the lifting department. So I'm experimenting with that a bit.

By the way, this was my routine this morning, in case anyone is interested:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	workout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	64243

Comment

I'm not in Chattanooga but it is good to see another person from Tennessee . Cookeville area here.

Comment

Working...
      X