Working on this DAD bod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on this DAD bod

I guess I never use this website much, but I have been an app user for a long time. I try new ones often, and always come back to the JEFIT app. It just works flawlessly and is easy. I'm looking to build an over 40 HIIT routine with mostly dumbbells and body-weight exercises. I am following some guys on the Blue Star supplement YouTube channel as well as Funk Roberts' channel and bodybuilding.com of course to come up with some ideas, but if anyone has some good plans please share em with me.

I've been lifting since 2001, and some years I bulked up and then cut, but the cutting sure does seem harder than the bulking now that my body is changing to old man mode. Looking for over 40 dad inspiration too so don't be surprised if I friend some of you guys that are killin' it in the gym.

Fellow Dad here, about to hit 40 in the coming months.
    Been using Jefit for 3 or so years. Never done any serious BB but enjoing the gains from strength training. Cutting, I hate being hungry! But I seem to be losing body fat regardless!

[url]https://jefit.com/6310873[/url] if you want to add.

Comment

I'm just about to hit 40 myself and starting to notice some changes. But I always love a challenge!!!

Comment

Turning 43 next month. Dad of 2 so I'm with you. I've only been lifting since August '18 following the shocking realisation on vacation that I looked (and felt) like the proverbial.....

Be good to hook up with other like minded guys.

All the best from the UK

James

Comment

43 with 14yro Triplets here. Been using Jefit off and on for about 7 years. Finally became an elite member and really trying to take things seriously this time.

Comment

Working...
          X