Breakfast of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast of Champions

Hey all just wondering what you all have to start your day, i usually have to get up pretty early for work around the 5-6am mark so making a really good day starter is hard and can get time consuming just wondering what you guys to for brekky...I just started taking wholegrain oats and having that for brekky in the morning been goin pretty good so far cause usually im a brekky skipper and i feel it during the day as i do physical work i dont like to skip breakfast but sometimes i just cant get myself up early enough to muster the effort lol

I tend to have a pretty big breakfast, beans on toast, omelettes, bacon butties,

If you don't have any time to get anything try getting cereal bars somethin ya can just grab and eat as ya go along with a banana or something will keep you going

Comment

Currently eating a chopped banana with bran flakes and skimmed milk for breakfast.

Comment

Rolled oats, handful of raisins, cold milk, glass of juice. Quick to prepare, filling and nutritious. The milk, juice and raisins provide some instant energy which I need as I'm either heading straight to the gym or cycling 9 miles to work straight after breakfast, and the oats themselves provide a more sustained energy source.

Comment

Well I wake up at 4am to workout so I probably consider breakfast my second meal. Usually 1 cup (cooked) steel cut oats with almonds, cinnamon, dried fruit, etc.. Prior to that, I've already eaten a couple bananas, ~72g protein, and 2 cups skim milk. I eat eggs usually on the weekends. 6 eggs (2-3 yolks).

Comment

Working...
          X