APFT workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APFT workout

Looking for something to improve my situp and pushup time...

run would be nice too

I'm currently at 51 pushups, 66 situps and 16:10 run time (26 yo)

I'm 6'2 and 195lbs

I'm new to this app, so I have no idea how it works as well, is there a way to import workouts?

SpecWar Workout

I have a great routine that I have been doing. I have been trying SEAL, but probably won't get a contract so am working on Marine MARSOC. This worout has helped from strength to endurance to better times. My best PST a few months ago: Swim(500m) 8:32, PushUps 95, SitUps 93, PullUps 16, Run (1.5Miles) 9:01. I have just started up again on this routine. Everytime I work this consistently I get stronger, faster and go farther. I have Monday finished right now and will try and have the rest before the end of the week. You will see some recovery for different groups as you go. If you have any questions let me know. I have some better numbers for you if you are just starting this. The workout I am doing right now is a little progressed and if you haven't been doing it a while it is best you start with some lower reps of some of the stuff which I can help you out on. Two reasons for this: to get you developed properly as this requires a lot of energy and stamina, two to prevent injury as this workout is very complex and can take its toll on you after a couple of weeks.
    Feel free to message me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorseal View Post
      Looking for something to improve my situp and pushup time...

run would be nice too

I'm currently at 51 pushups, 66 situps and 16:10 run time (26 yo)

I'm 6'2 and 195lbs

I'm new to this app, so I have no idea how it works as well, is there a way to import workouts?
      Also, I found doing more than long distance running and swimming helps with times.

Comment

Originally posted by JCFerlet View Post
        I have a great routine that I have been doing. I have been trying SEAL, but probably won't get a contract so am working on Marine MARSOC. This worout has helped from strength to endurance to better times. My best PST a few months ago: Swim(500m) 8:32, PushUps 95, SitUps 93, PullUps 16, Run (1.5Miles) 9:01. I have just started up again on this routine. Everytime I work this consistently I get stronger, faster and go farther. I have Monday finished right now and will try and have the rest before the end of the week. You will see some recovery for different groups as you go. If you have any questions let me know. I have some better numbers for you if you are just starting this. The workout I am doing right now is a little progressed and if you haven't been doing it a while it is best you start with some lower reps of some of the stuff which I can help you out on. Two reasons for this: to get you developed properly as this requires a lot of energy and stamina, two to prevent injury as this workout is very complex and can take its toll on you after a couple of weeks.
        Feel free to message me.
        I yo-yo when it comes to staying in good shape for my APFT. But what's your workout consist of?? THANKS!

Comment

Working...
        X