Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to enter data for push-ups, back extensions, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to enter data for push-ups, back extensions, etc.

Hello --

does anyone know what I should be entering for "weight" when I do push-ups and back extensions?

Thanks in advance.

I have question about the elliptical training. It asks for weight and reps. How about time and/or distance and/or calories? How do I enter that information? Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by jfksabal View Post
      Hello --

does anyone know what I should be entering for "weight" when I do push-ups and back extensions?

Thanks in advance.
      I use 0 lb or 1 lb

Comment

Originally posted by cliffjohnston View Post
        I have question about the elliptical training. It asks for weight and reps. How about time and/or distance and/or calories? How do I enter that information? Please let me know if I'm missing something.
        I don't know why you were asked for weight and reps
        My elliptical training shows time & speed.

Comment

For pushups I use 0 lbs. If I am doing pull ups or chin ups I use my body weight because then I can always strap a weight to my waist for more resistance.

Comment

mine also shows the weight and reps for all cardio exercise. i can change it on my phone but is there a way to change it to time, speed, calories, etc. on the website?

Comment

for push up I measure approximately on a scale how much weight i put on my hands and the position in the note part. it might might not be accurate but at least i can track something.
              same for pull ups. and i add weights if any, or take off weight approximately if someone helps me for the last reps or if i put a bit of weight on a chair.

Comment

There is not way this time on the website but we will impliment it on the website at a later date.

Comment

Working...
                X