Custom Exercise submissions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Exercise submissions?

Is it possible to submit and see others custom exercises?

You can create your own, but as of yet I haven't seen a a way to submit them to JEFIT.

Comment

It would be great to submit exercises and vote them up or down so the most popular or technically correct ones are most often seen.

Comment

I'm going to bring the vote idea to Rob's attention. I've thought about that as well.

Comment

Thanks Deviation.

Just thinking we could help to expand the exercise DB.

Comment

I'm on the fence. They perhaps can be submitted but don't show online for everybody UNLESS they are significant and worth while. I would hate to see a bunch of crap be listed when not necessary; or duplicates, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by decu68 View Post
              I'm on the fence. They perhaps can be submitted but don't show online for everybody UNLESS they are significant and worth while. I would hate to see a bunch of crap be listed when not necessary; or duplicates, etc.
              I think the "vote" or "rate" feature would help trim the fat so to speak. It would have to be moderated. Otherwise it would be chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                (WHICH WILL BE MODERATED, you never know what people will submit now a days especially with throw a way profiles)
                Sure. Take all the fun out of it! "I call this one the batwing..."

Comment

That's exciting news.

Will you be able to edit your custom exercises? As some I have only have the title as a memory jog etc, but need the full work out description adding in.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                    Hey all,

Actually one of the things that I have been working on over on my end is revamping the exercise database, exercise page layouts, the type of information produced on these pages and working on a Custom Exercise database in which you can include submitting your created exercises, including more information for these exercises, posting a starting position and final position pictures of the exercise (WHICH WILL BE MODERATED, you never know what people will submit now a days especially with throw a way profiles), placing in descriptions on how to perform the workouts and then hopefully have the rest of the development team finish off on the downloadable aspect where users will be able to download these custom exercises into their JEFIT Workout Application. Of course voting and so forth on the exercises as well and listing them as the top rated, most popular by rating/views/downloads and written reviews and the latest uploaded. So pretty much going for a complete overhaul to provide you guys with more content for the Exercise Database and being able to submit your own information but also rate and review the JEFIT Database Exercises as well so people can create routines based on top exercises and so forth. This has been on this I have been working on for the past few weeks with redesign, structuring of database and so forth.

Actually the standard JEFIT Main Database itself is pretty much complete just a little bit of extra coding is needed to finish these pages off, and then just have to complete and finish the custom exercise database information/pages and structure.

Yea a lot of work but in all honesty I am extremely excited about what this can offer and the type of content that you guys can provide for these custom exercises and just overall excited about bringing in new material for our pages. Want more user generated content not just from the forums/member profiles and routine database but also providing your own exercises and hopefully in the upcoming months nutritional/supplement and so forth information as well.

WOOO!
                    Hi there, I come to forum just because of this question. Are there any news about adding more options to custom exercises?
                    I read about problem of sexually explicit photos and yours rule No.1 about sharable database but can we still hope about adding photos to custom exercise or at least notes?

Best regards,
                    Mladen

Comment

Working...
                    X