Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine wanted

Howzit to all
    Ive been working out for some time and I have seen impressive results thus far. I have gained a good amount of bulk in the last year.
    I am now looking for help in setting up a nice routine that I can use, with a focus on getting a bit better definition (without losing much weight) I am specifically looking at improving the definition of my chest, upper arms (Tris, Bis and Delts) Upper Traps. And obviously abs, including obliques. My back and legs are relatively strong and defined.
    I can train 4-5 days per week. I do Capoeira on Mondays and Wednesdays and this is the bulk of my cardio. On some Thursdays I play tennis.
    The catch in the whole routine is that I only have access to the following equipment:
    Flat and incline bench (can do a very slight decline) with a leg curl/extension bar. A Barbell and 2 dumbells and some weight plates. An exercise ball. and a 50Kg punching bag (used for additional cardio from time to time).
    Im 25. 1.86m and weigh 81kg. I cannot run more than 1km due to breaking my femur 3 years ago.
Working...
X