Android app is not sycing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android app is not sycing

Hi, I tried "Force Synchronization" but nothing is sycing from my app to website.

Originally posted by Davidmar View Post
    Hi, I tried "Force Synchronization" but nothing is sycing from my app to website.
    Was there any error during synchronization? What JEFIT version is this on the android device?

Just to be sure, Force SYNC can only be accessed via website, once done.. you need to push the SYNC button on your android device. This will only fail if you're signed on to two different android devices or android/IOS device. You need to only login one device at a time as not to confuse the app with your data.

Comment

Originally posted by JefitAdmin View Post
      Was there any error during synchronization? What JEFIT version is this on the android device?

Just to be sure, Force SYNC can only be accessed via website, once done.. you need to push the SYNC button on your android device. This will only fail if you're signed on to two different android devices or android/IOS device. You need to only login one device at a time as not to confuse the app with your data.
      I don't find version number, but it is the last one from play store, just updated today and not working sycing.

I am only signed on one Android device and I forced sync in web site and pushed sync button in android, nothing is sycing. I didn't receive any error message. Messages when sycing are:

Checking server status
      Preparing sync data
      Updating cloud data
      Receiving data
      Procesing data
      Sync sucesfully

I didn't see anything about sending data.

I see a difference in my name here, in website is "Davidmar", in app is "DavidMar". I don't know if that matters.

Perhaps, there is an error in database. I logged in wit my Facebook account, mi name is "David Marin" (with accent in i) and program had an error with the accent. I had to clear cache and clear data in app to relog, because in the first attemp program didn't work.

P.D.: I see that forum has problems with special characters too. My comment was cutted after my name with accent.
      Last edited by Davidmar; 06-01-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I am still with no data in website. My app is not syncing anything and my website is clear. Any help?

Comment

When using the JEFIT app and synchronizing your workout logs to the web data server, it is quite simple. And with this feature, you won't have to worry about your logs anymore. Recovering your logs is now very easy once your logs are backed up to the web server.

Follow the steps below for both Android and iOS apps.

Log-in to your account using the JEFIT android app.
          Go to the "Settings" menu by clicking the menu icon on the upper left of the screen.
          Locate the synchronize button which is right below your username and click it to start synchronizing your logs.
          IF the proble still persists, Use some syncying apps from [URL="http://tutuappvipdownload.com"]Tutuapp vip[/URL].

Comment

Working...
          X