Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Q's about using Jefit app for android

Sorry for sounding like a noob...

I have just installed the app and started out the beginners sample routine 4 days a week..

Today i bench pressed starting off at 20KG, and there was something that popped up like "24 RM" i wonder what it is, and also there seems to be a chart related to it,

kindly enlighten me

thankyou

1RM = One Rep Maximum

Take a look under "My JEFIT" on the site ([url]http://www.jefit.com/my-jefit/[/url]). You should see a benchmarks section. That's where all your graphs are.

Comment

Originally posted by Deviation View Post
      1RM = One Rep Maximum

Take a look under "My JEFIT" on the site ([url]http://www.jefit.com/my-jefit/[/url]). You should see a benchmarks section. That's where all your graphs are.
      Thanks, But how exactly is this information useful during my workouts ?

Comment

Originally posted by fromskinny2big View Post
        The graphs are viewable in the app as well. Look under My Stats then click on a benchmark exercise. I think this is a PRO only feature in the app though.

Comment

Originally posted by fromskinny2big View Post
          I find the 1RM information useful while working out to target percentage of 1RM during the parts of my lifting program with varied intensities. For example, on a recovery week I would only lift 60% of 1RM for particular exercises while on a higher intensity week I would do 80% of 1RM. When I am benchmarking I will use the 1RM value from the logs as guide for my attempted maximum >90% of 1RM. I also use the Beat It feature when feeling like I am having a good workout.

Comment

Working...
          X