Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally reordering of exercises.

Hi,

When I am reviewing the exercises in a routine sometimes when I want to scroll down I put the finger on top of the photo and when I try to scroll up it is reordering the exercises. I know that if I want to scroll up I have to put the finger not on the picture but more on the right.
    However, after accidental reordering I do not always notice which exercises were reordered. It would be good to have an undo button in this case or to add 2-3 seconds timer before allowing the exercises to be reordered.

I am using app for Android.

Regards,
    Svetlin

Originally posted by svetlini View Post
    Hi,

When I am reviewing the exercises in a routine sometimes when I want to scroll down I put the finger on top of the photo and when I try to scroll up it is reordering the exercises. I know that if I want to scroll up I have to put the finger not on the picture but more on the right.
    However, after accidental reordering I do not always notice which exercises were reordered. It would be good to have an undo button in this case or to add 2-3 seconds timer before allowing the exercises to be reordered.

I am using app for Android.

Regards,
    Svetlin
    Hello Svet, thanks for submitting your feedback. In android, reordering exercises is a little bit tricky because you have to hold still that little man icon until you can drag the exercise up and down. We assume everyone is right handed so when they scroll the exercises, they're using their right hand thus allowing them to scroll without reordering.

I think in your case, the best option would be to label the exercise with clues that way when you accidentally reordered the exercise, you can still reorder it the way you want it to.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I am left handed.. holding the phone with the right hand and scrolling with the left
      Thank you for the tip. If it starts getting annoying I will put numbers in front of the exercises.

Comment

I have exactly this problem and yes, I'm left handed

Comment

I do this all the time, too. I now try to remember to scroll on the right, which isn't easy as a lefty

Comment

You should add a lock screen button to eliminate unwanted reordering. I do this all the time and I am a lefty also.

Comment

I am right handed and this is still an incredibly annoying issue!! Especially when some of my workouts have super sets and have linked exercises. I hold my phone in my right but tend to scroll with my left thumb and frequently screw up exercise order and unlink exercises!

I second what Chris said, add a lock screen button! It's an easy fix. Please incorporate.

Comment

Quite surprised you openly admit that you assume everyone uses their phone right handed, cheers for that from the 10% of the population that are left handed

It would be really good if this could be fixed though because it is very annoying for us lefties, can't you just lock their order and either have an edit button at the top or given you don't utilise a long press for anything on that screen, just make it locked unless you long press on an exercise at which point it unlocks them and allows them to be moved, maybe with another long press to lock again. The other alternative would be to have a left handed mode in the settings which switches the exercise icon to the right hand side so lefties can scroll on the left without being near the icon.

Comment

I am right-handed and still mess up the ordering. There should be a typical mobile hamburger or 3 dot menu button, or bottom of the list a reorder button which would unlock the exercise ordering system.

Comment

Working...
                  X