Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

44yr old Marine not so Marine like............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44yr old Marine not so Marine like............

I have been out of the Corps for a while and "life" got to me so I now have some weight issues (219lbs on a 5'11 frame). My goals are to be able to do a Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test (PFT) by this time next year!!!!

Hoorah. Once a marine, always a marine in my eyes. You guys are always motivated and life does get to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdeschaine1985 View Post
      Hoorah. Once a marine, always a marine in my eyes. You guys are always motivated and life does get to us.
      ALWAYS a Marine for sure.......just want to look MORE like one. lol

Comment

Just got to do the cardio like you guys did. Just look into HIIT and circuit training. They will definitely get you the tone and definition you've wanted.

Comment

And it starts..............

Originally posted by Jdeschaine1985 View Post
          Just got to do the cardio like you guys did. Just look into HIIT and circuit training. They will definitely get you the tone and definition you've wanted.

I'm working out at Club Fitness and will be working out 4-5x a week. I met with a trainer to discuss my goals and reasons for them. Then he took me on a 45min journey!! I'm STILL sore (legs and core) BUT I'll be back at at 0800 tomorrow to work upper body and core again!!

Comment

Hit it hard bra, Navy Doc.

Comment

Working...
            X