On the fly workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the fly workouts

The new iPhone update has proven difficult, but I'm always willing to learn.

However, it appears that the workout on the fly option has been completely removed, and there is no easy work around?!?!

This is disappointing. I am an elite member, but this is a deal breaker for me and I will have to take my support to another app.

If there is something I am missing, please let me know.

They still exist, you just need to go to exercises list from the main screen, then there's a green circle in the bottom right corner which starts an on-the-fly workout

Comment

Originally posted by dixieuk View Post
      They still exist, you just need to go to exercises list from the main screen, then there's a green circle in the bottom right corner which starts an on-the-fly workout
      Yes, the On the Fly mode still exists. You just need to go to the Exercise tab and click the On the Fly button from there. Have you downloaded the 9.41 iOS version? Major bugs have been fixed using this update.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddedm0nstah View Post
        Yes, the On the Fly mode still exists. You just need to go to the Exercise tab and click the On the Fly button from there. Have you downloaded the 9.41 iOS version? Major bugs have been fixed using this update.
        How do you actually END an On the Fly workout in this new version? I can't find the button for it so now I've got a session stuck active that won't close.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambaryerno View Post
          How do you actually END an On the Fly workout in this new version? I can't find the button for it so now I've got a session stuck active that won't close.
          Oh geez, this is a bug that has already been reported to our developers.

Comment

yep waiting for this to be fixed too. Yesterdays workout couldn't end until it reached the time limit. Also got a workout from today still sitting there waiting to end

Comment

Originally posted by chrisconnolly View Post
              yep waiting for this to be fixed too. Yesterdays workout couldn't end until it reached the time limit. Also got a workout from today still sitting there waiting to end
              As per developers update, this is something they're working on to make sure that the "End" button becomes visible and also for the workout summary logs to be available right after working out on the fly mode.

Your patience is much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X