Apple Watch - waiting for connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Watch - waiting for connection

all i get on my apple watch says waiting for connection, won't connect even though i do as it says to go to exercise screen

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are already aware of this issue and they're now working on a fix. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeline but rest assured that we are on top of this. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--
    Jefit Team
    Sunnyvale, CA
    U.S.A

Comment

Originally posted by JefitAdmin View Post
      Hello Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are already aware of this issue and they're now working on a fix. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeline but rest assured that we are on top of this. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--
      Jefit Team
      Sunnyvale, CA
      U.S.A
      Why not make it a standalone app and sync when it comes in range? With the new LTE Watch it makes even more sense.

Comment

This has been annoying for me as well. I have the series 3 and I have to constantly remove my phone out.

Comment

so has this error been solved or not yet? because im still getting this problem

Originally posted by JefitAdmin View Post
          Hello Daniel,

--
          Jefit Team
          Sunnyvale, CA
          U.S.A

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelKhalil View Post
            I currently have the same issue, any word on a fix?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelKhalil View Post
              I am having same issue! It looks like this problem has been going on for a while. Any eta?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcSanzone2 View Post
                I am having same issue! It looks like this problem has been going on for a while. Any eta?
                For those struggling with this issue, I found this worked for me:

1. Force quit the app on the watch
                2. Start a workout on the phone app
                3. Open the app on the watch

For me this opened the app on the watch directly into the workout I had started to record the sets as expected.
                Last edited by jivemm; 01-29-2018, 07:59 PM. Reason: Found a solution

Comment

Is the Apple Watch even usable for anything? Why not pull it until it actually works?

Comment

Originally posted by DanielKrieger4 View Post
                    all i get on my apple watch says waiting for connection, won't connect even though i do as it says to go to exercise screen
                    I get this too, along with instructions to open the app. Is the Apple Watch app going to be worked on? Searching through the threads I only see that "developers are aware of this".

Comment

Just restart your apps on Apple Watch.
                      Push side button for 3 sec. and push digital crown for 3 sec.
                      Then, the app works again.
                      https://www.imore.com/how-force-quit-apps-apple-watch

Comment

I've been a JEFIT users for almost 5 years. Love this app but had to leave it since I use my watch now exclusively for tracking workouts (was leaving my phone all over the place). I just can't get this to work and there are other apps that just are much more integrated for the watch. Real disappointing. Hoping that this changes down the road so that I can go back. Is there an ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by gvillamil View Post
                          I've been a JEFIT users for almost 5 years. Love this app but had to leave it since I use my watch now exclusively for tracking workouts (was leaving my phone all over the place). I just can't get this to work and there are other apps that just are much more integrated for the watch. Real disappointing. Hoping that this changes down the road so that I can go back. Is there an ETA?
                          Same here, I love Jefit but I am not using it anymore, because of the lack of support to apple watch

Comment

Working...
                          X