We are currently experiencing heavy loads on our servers… we are currently working on this issue.
We hope that many of you haven’t succumb’d to the cold weather yet and starting giving up on your workouts or diet plans. The winter time is the worst when it comes to continuing your routines and working out as the temperature change along with daylight savings time can cause a reluctance to get into the gym and work out when you can stay nice and warm inside along with being comfortable.
We wanted to let you all know that we have released an update for the Android Pro and Free Applications, JEFIT Pro Version 4.2.1010 and JEFIT Free 3.3.1010. This update focuses upon the usage of profile picture function that is currently available on the Android Device and transferring the pictures that you take instantly to be either set as your profile picture or avatar on the JEFIT Website. We want our users to get more active on the JEFIT Website with posting up Profile and Progress Pictures to receive feedback from your fellow users and gain that sense of pride and motivation from what you have accomplished already. The other reason as to why we are featuring this as the main focus upon this update is that within the next week to week and a half, we will be introducing the Community Section on the JEFIT Website that will be highlighting our most active users, our most inspirational users and mainly focusing upon you, the JEFIT Users to be the main highlight of the website and the application. The ability to set your profile picture and avatars will be important as you can instantly keep your profile updated with the latest photos without having to turn on your computer to upload what you have taken, with the simple and easy click of a button your profile picture on the website will be instantly changed to highlight your progress.
1.) Added Thumbnails to the Workout Routines – Added thumbnail images of the exercises in your workout routine list, same as the thumbnails that have been added to the exercise database.
2.) Ability to set up Profile Images and Ability to Upload/Download Profile Pictures – JEFIT Members are now able to either upload Progress Pictures to their Profile Picture or Avatar Picture from the JEFIT Workout Application or even download Profile and Avatar Pictures from their JEFIT Online Accounts onto their Android Devices.
We are also going to be planning on revamping our Cardio Tracking System on the Website as well as the iPhone and Android Applications, rolling out some new pages and features on the JEFIT Website and a bunch of other stuff that we are still currently planning out but will have details on in the future.
Again we would like to thank you all for your support and choosing JEFIT as your workout application to help you maintain your fitness and achieve goals that you have set out. We of course will be keeping you all up to date on the development of the IPhone Application along with many other functions and features.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jefit/157889414221740 and Follow us on Twitter at @JefitTechnology. Also interact on the JEFIT Forums with your fellow JEFIT Members and Users
Stay up to date and keep the progress up! Thank you all again!
1. (Improved) Turn off auto pop-up soft keyboard on weight/reps recording page. Now it only pop-up the keyboard when you click on the text field.
2. (Fixed ) Synchronization Bugs involving the “Invalid Response Format” errors. This fixes the issue that has plagued many of our users preventing them from being able to synchronize their data and stats with the server.
3. (Fixed) Compatibility Issue on 3.0 with HTC Tablets and other HTC Operating Systems running on this version. Our HTC users are now able to synchronize their data without the JEFIT program force closing.
Note for 3.0 users: If you have trouble viewing exercises. try to export your data and import it back. This should be able to fix the bug.
1. (Fixed) Reduced memory usage on exercise page. No more FC on exercise page due to low memory error.
2. (Fixed) FC bug on Rest Timer (1RM button).
3. (Fixed) Bug on Preference setting.
(Added) Add option to remove/install animation data from Preference.
(Fixed) Compatibility issue with Android 3.0 OS.
1. Redrawn 72 exercise animations. Added option to remove/install animation data from Preference.
2. (Fixed) Screen rotation bug – repeat synchronizing data every time change screen rotation on main screen.
3. (Fixed) Exercises, routines and logs temporarily disappear on certain pages when the app is resumed from background to foreground.
4. (Fixed) Compatibility issue with Android 3.0 OS.
1. Removed Get_Task Permission – This Get_Task (Retrieve list of running apps) permission was added in last update. It was required by our new ads network SDK. Since many users are complaining about this permission, we decide to remove it and go with our previous ads network, which does not require such permission.
2. (Fixed) Exercises, routines and logs temporarily disappear on certain pages when the app is resumed from background to foreground.
1. (Bug Fixed) Crash if rotate screen while synchronizing (on main menu only).
2. (Added) Routine download function is available on www.Jefit.com
The Routine Download Feature on the website is now currently available to all JEFIT users. For those of you who are looking to download other routines provided by your fellow JEFIT users, you now have to opportunity to try them out for yourself.
All you have to do is log on to your JEFIT account on www.jefit.com and click on the Routine section. From there find any routine created, select the workout, and click on the “Download” button right above the exercise list.
Once the download is complete, you will be asked to log on to your JEFIT account via your Android Mobile Phone and Synchronize. After Synchronization is complete, return to the JEFIT interface and click on “Routine”. On the bottom right hand corner you will see “Switch Routine” and select it. You will be brought to a list of all the available JEFIT user-created routines that you have downloaded. If you want to set it as your main routine just click “Set as Current” and it will be designated as your default workout schedule. Along you will be able to both view the details of this workout in its entirety or edit the information about the routine. To revert back to your previously created routine, return to the “Switch Routine” page and find your personal workout and click “Set as Current” and you will be reverted back to your old default.
(Added) Now landscape mode is fully supported for JEFIT Pro version.
(Fixed) CM7 compatibility issue.
Optimized sync function: New algorithm for sync function, data upload performance improved by over 900%. A large backup file that used to take 100 seconds to upload now only requires less than 10 seconds. (Data receiving and processing time stays the same)
Bug-Fixed: random FC on timer page on some model devices.