PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Protein Brands and Blends?

dukeswan
03-17-2013, 12:55 PM
The body fortress whey is affordable and easily obtained at walmart. It has some fat in it.

dusty7969
11-05-2013, 04:04 AM
I hate to be a broken record here, but I love Gold Standard Whey and they have excellent flavors.

Wade Razella
11-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Well I have tried many many whey protein powders, meal replacement shakes, and super nutrition shakes and I find that most use artificial sweeteners and that is a no no for me. I support nothing but whole food high in nutrient value food. However that is not always a doable thing for people that have busy lives. It is also not very cheap at all.

I always hear about how Expensive Shakeology is but it works for me. When you take the time to really understand the process of all shakes you will find in most cases the cheaper shakes are basically crap. There is a lot of hype in all shakes that make you want to buy their product and you have to really educate yourself on all the ingredients. Knowing what you are putting in your body is paramount.

This is my 2 cents worth and I am not trying to step on any toes.
:cool:

armsbearer
11-27-2013, 10:42 PM
ALLMAX Nutrition Isoflex is what I take. I've only been using it for 2 months but seems to provide my muscle building/recovery needs.

bryntevans01
11-28-2013, 12:00 AM
I am a massive fan of USN. I'm really sceptical of cheap stuff, and I never buy anything with a high amino count either, too many cheap brands are spiking the protein counts!!! USN, Optimum Nutrition, Maximuscle, CNP or Synergy for me

is304
11-28-2013, 12:14 AM
I buy from NutraBio.com. They have a sale now - 20% off on orders $200 and more. They also give 10% off on bulk items. With these you can get pure whey isolate for under $47 per 5lbs.