PDA

View Full Version : Fat burners

mrwright
07-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Just wondering if fat burners are actually any use
And if so how?! Is it purely a stimulant effect or something more? Anyone ever used them and reccomend them?

mrwright
07-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Ive just got "grenade therm detonators" thermagenics im dropping about 1% bodyfat every 2 weeks so just hoping to not only get a constant energy level from them but hopefully get 1% a week get that last 5/6/7 odd percent off!

mrwright
07-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Well after the first week of using them ive apparently dropped 4%
With a lazy week both in terms on cardio and diet

The constant energy is great not convinced ive gone from 14% to 10% in a week tho need a better way of measuring!

mrwright
07-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I have to say if you have dropped 4% in the past week or so with that product, that is absolutely insane and there must be something in that supplement that literally "detonates" your fat haha

I might have to look into it myself if this product is doing this for you. I mean I lost some body fat with the OxyElite Pro but if you are losing that much with Grenade, well damn

I wish i bought it earlier if it is that good! 4% a week with half the amount of cardio and probably alot of extra calories including chocolate bars etc i could be stage ready come next week haha

mrwright
07-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Another weigh in today and my bodyfat is 12% which sounds more realistic than 10
So not quite 4% in a week but 2.4% in 2 weeks which is still brilliant
83.5kg down to 80.6

mrwright
07-15-2013, 09:41 PM
My lifting has probably become more intense lots of dropsets super/giant sets still heavyish weights
Cardio and diet wise ive been very slack the past 2 weeks
Either way its great some lifts have even gone up quite abit despite the cutting aswell!

WinstonPerry
07-28-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm about to start a cycle of:

Animal Cuts (stim fat burner)
Lean Xtreme (non-stim fat burner)
Activate Xtreme (test booster)

Heard good things about them all; see how it goes.

WinstonPerry
07-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I never tried Animal Cuts but I heard it was supposed to be really good and my friend from college used to take that and he was ripped, probably went from 10/9% body fat down to 6/7%.

I heard of lean Xtreme but not Activate Xtreme.

When I took a test booster I was taking Animal M-Stak, Animal Stak, Purus Labs dPol and then Isatori Isa-Test GF and my god along with my diet (extremely low carbs and super amounts of protein) I went from around 11/12% body fat all the way to 7/8% which was the lowest I have ever had.

But i think those products should really work as long as you keep up your intensity while at the gym and maintain a healthy/clean diet.

- Robert

Yeah I hope so - bodyfat wise I'm probably in the upper 19/20 region so hopefully it will have a positive effect. The last week I lose a pound which is lower than expected - need to lose at least 1.5 really, so hopefully this will give me a boost.

surajk03
09-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Your info is quiet good
Grenade -Thermo Detonator is a good an effective fat burner

Features and Benefits:
1. Used by professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, military personnel and Special Forces worldwide.
2. Suitable for men and women.
3. Support a Normal, Healthy Appetite.

Billyleo
09-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi Guys,

I bought 100 Grenade Thermo Detonators 4 days ago. I've been putting off buying these for quiet some time due to the packaging. My theory being that a good product wouldn't require such gimmicky packaging... Anyway, I read on line that this product has pretty solid ingredients so forked out on it.

I've taken 4 a day, 2 in the am and 2 mid afternoon for about 4 days so far. I'm seriously impressed with the explosive energy it has delivered. I can't take the 2nd dose much after 3pm if I want to be able to sleep before 12. If I'm on a rest day I only have one cap as I fear it will keep me up.

A very nice thing about the product is that you really don't need to drink coffee anymore. I've essentially given it up, saving money and keeping my teeth white.

One negative, the product kicks in very fast on an empty belly. It also has a strong indigestion feeling. Drinking a lot of water with it at the start helps this to go away in a few minutes. I guess this must be down to the 200mg Cayenne ingredient...

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how this effects my aims to drop body fat. I'm 6'3" 125KG(mostly muscle) right now.

surajk03
11-29-2013, 08:36 AM
Hi,
I have used "Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite", and it provide me good result. It help to lose 10.95 lbs. in 75 days.

Its best Features are
• Extreme Energy.
• Enhanced Focus.
• Powerful Weight Loss.

With this i recommend you to keep on going with your regular exercise, for better result.