PDA

View Full Version : Workout supplements

volcom54o
03-04-2011, 09:15 PM
hey what does everyone use for their pre/post workout regimens?

DylanE
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
NO explode and Cell mass from bsn worked for me

KASR
03-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Here's my current workout stack (doesn't include daily intake)

60 minutes before workout: 1-scoop whey
20-30 minutes before workout: 1-dose N.O. 370 or Cytonox (3-servings)
During workout: Allmax Aminocore or Pro-Performance AMP Endurance Booster
Immediately after lift: Cytocell
15-minutes after workout: 2-scoops whey

vandal1138
04-22-2011, 05:37 PM
What would you guys recommend for someone who cant take NO products? I can't take stimulants like that because I was on adderall for a long time and it screws with my heart and makes me feel like crap. It actually takes away from my workout. So, minus NO products and stuff like that what kind of protein/mass builders would you recommend?

jghight
04-23-2011, 06:26 PM
I would recommend getting over the idea that you need a N.O. product. You don't need it.

dTor
04-28-2011, 01:02 PM
There are a few NO boosters that do not have any caffeine. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Caffeine-Free NO Xplode.

Saint AAI
05-13-2011, 12:44 PM
NO drinks are my favorite pre-training supplement. Trying Jack3d at the moment and so far I'm impressed. Started with NO Xplode and since then I tried many different ones. Warrior Rage is my number one choice for NO supplement, but only had Jack3d a couple of days so will see if that can change my mind. I also have whey protein and/or weight gain drinks and am trying out D Aspartic Acid to see if that helps.

rankin
05-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Not surre i missed this in earlier part of the thread but what do people recommend as a good post workout supplement. This may sound silly.....but i would like something preferably not another protein shake as i use this before workout but something that will help muscle build after workout. I''m trying to get cut and stay lean!!! :-)