PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Current Supplement Stack!

Lee_Torre
09-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Beta alanine & Creatine are straight up magic together. I feel like a MONSTER in the gym!

Biggsamus
10-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Pre-workout = Magnum Rocket Science
Protein = Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard
Multi-Vit =Progressive
Meal replacement = Nutrabolics Athlete's Food (This stuff is amazing, definitely making my cut a lot more effective)

DangerRuss
10-08-2014, 09:40 AM
pfff legal stuff.

I am using as follows :

Sustanon 450 1ml a week
10mg Proviron daily
40mg Anivar daily
GHRP - 6 daily
CJC 1295 - every other day

XPand -Pre workout
Glutamine post workout

blacklineeliteaRE
02-17-2015, 12:58 AM
I've been muscle building for a year now, and I have these two supplements that I trust. I've been using this ever since, and it showed me good results, at least in my experience it is great. It's actually an energy booster with fat shredding properties, and a replenisher that aids in recovery after a workout. I've done research about these two supplements, and I kind of found some decent articles about it. These two supplements can be found in http://blacklineeliteandfuelextreme.com/ and it's totally good for me. Though I'm not one sided, I would say that these two had gotten my full trust and I'm planning to keep using these two for more times. Though, I've read the supplements that you guys had posted here, and it made me want to try those as well.. Seems great too and effective. So just questioning, does a supplement work for anyone or it depends from person to person? I've heard negative thoughts from people on all supplements that I've read about, and I was like, which one is real and which one isn't. So it made me think, does a supplement works the same with every people?