PDA

View Full Version : [[ SUPPLEMENT LOG ]] OSTA-MAX - By Gun Show Supplements

rickdennis
05-08-2015, 08:33 PM
This is going to be a 6 week cycle of Osta Max, by Gun Show Supplements.

I would like to thank GUN SHOW SUPPLEMENTS for having my back and making available all the supplements i need - you guys Rock!
For more information go here http://www.gunshowsupplements.com/Osta-Max-sarm-p/osta.htm

Stats

27 Years Old
6'0
202 pounds
Bodyfat: Not sure - Around 12%
Experience: 10+ years, Professional Trainer,
Record Lifts: 420 Raw Bench @ 196 Lbs (training naturally too), 550 Deadlift, 475 Squat

OSTA Dosage: So Currenty i'm 3 weeks in. The first 3 weeks were 1 capsule @ 25mg, now the next 3 weeks will be @ 50 MG (2 capsules)

Current Goal: Maintain Muscle mass and current measurements while dropping 5% bodyfat
Supplements: The only supplements i will be taking in addition to OSTA Max is Glucosamine Sulfate for joints & 1500mg Tribulus in the A.m E.O.D
Pre-workout Supplements: Current taking 600 mg of Caffeine via tablets (stay awake, from CVS )

Diet: Dieting framework is current Spot on. 300g Protein, 230g Carbs, 60g fat. I will be taking in about 2700 calories, which was reduced from about 3500, and reducing calories gradually. 90% of foods will be bodybuilding foods, such as chicken breast and brown rice / sweet potato... That kind of stuff. I"m very disciplined so eating is not an issue. I also track my calories so if i have to eat something bad for convenience i will not exceed my macros.

Training; I was trained by someone very pricey for bodybuilding last year so i'll be applying my own Precision-Training routines and making necessary adjustments as needed. Previously it took me about 12-14 weeks training naturally with no supplements to achieve 8.8-9% body-fat as tested, so hopefully i will obtain that feat and surpass much quicker!

I'll post a before pic below.. had to edit my partially unclean bathroom out of there first

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TWICE IF IT DOESN'T COME UP RIGHT

rickdennis
05-08-2015, 08:36 PM
This is the start of week 3. Toward the end of the second week i noticed harder pumps and my girlfriend would not stop commenting on how veiny i was. Also was sweating a lot harder in the gym... and i drink 1.5 gallons of water a day so it's not because i wasn't drinking enough Lol. Muscle do feel like they are less sore. Abs starting to get much more definition too. Things are going great!

rickdennis
05-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Week 3 Day 2- OFF Day

Shoulders pretty sore from yesterday's routine. Took my 50mg this morning before i left for work. i haven't eaten anything since 10pm last night... throwing some intermittent fasting in the mix for the last week.. Arms and chest feel pumped without even doing anything.

Everyone was calling me Captain America at the gym, which is a new one... Things are looking good.

rickdennis
05-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Sup errrbody :cool:

just a quick update, weight is stabalizing around 197-198, Muscles are still large and seeing more and more slimming of the waist and lower back area; Lower abs are usually the last large spot of fat to go for me before i really get dialed in to a low BF % so this is pretty cool. I'll have a pic posted up soon. Going to switch diet up a little... calories are pretty much going to stay the same and macros will all be the same but splitting my meals up to higher protein post-workout. Basically just moving my protein, that's it.

rickdennis
05-11-2015, 06:42 PM
forwarding the most current progress pic.. abs getting better this pic is from 5/8 and it is now 5/11 and i feel like my waist is even smaller!

rickdennis
05-17-2015, 01:14 AM
so i'm maintaining 197.2 right now.. getting a lot of looks more than usual. vasculiary has improved... abs and cuts increasing. little lethargic but that's ok to deal with. still eating around 1500 calories

rickdennis
05-18-2015, 03:34 PM
This is basically 4 weeks progress without changes in calories. kept a 500 cal defecit

rickdennis
05-18-2015, 03:35 PM
This is basically 4 weeks progress without changes in calories. kept a 500 cal defecit - noticable oblique definition and abs look stellar even though i'm holding water on the after picture

rickdennis
05-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Impressive change dude and yea you deff have slimmed down quite a bit since your bulk

You can noticeable see a difference in your obliques, core, water retention in the chest/arms and seem even a bit slimmer in the face.

Hard work, dieting and these products seem to be helping you quite a bit.

With your workouts how long are you training and have you added any cardio into your routine at all? Are you focusing on more of a leaning/cutting routine or adjusting a previous routine to aid in fat/weight loss?

- Robert

yeah my lower abs is the last to go so hopefully the next two weeks i can have the finished product Lol!

When i started i really didn't change anything with my training. I don't really do much steady-state cardio, however i have incorporated jump roping into my routines in short bursts. I wouldn't say i've trained longer or even upped the jump roping... i have kept most of that stuff the same. Actually may have done LESS abs stuff too. training for about 2 hours 4X/week still.

I would say diet has helped a lot. I have been tracking calories VERY Strictly. In combination with the Osta Max i've reduced carbs by 50grams every 2 or 3 days and kept protiein high and fat low. So i have lowered and raised calories 200-300, that's really it. I've upped my dose last week of osta to 75mg too, from 50mg, and added in their Eupepsia 8 to curb apetite so i don't eat 500 candy bars ... that's my problem specifically, i get hungry and eat 1/2 of africa!

rickdennis
05-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Impressive change dude and yea you deff have slimmed down quite a bit since your bulk

You can noticeable see a difference in your obliques, core, water retention in the chest/arms and seem even a bit slimmer in the face.

Hard work, dieting and these products seem to be helping you quite a bit.

With your workouts how long are you training and have you added any cardio into your routine at all? Are you focusing on more of a leaning/cutting routine or adjusting a previous routine to aid in fat/weight loss?

- Robert

thanks!
yeah my lower abs is the last to go so hopefully the next two weeks i can have the finished product Lol

When i started i really didn't change anything with my training. I don't really do much steady-state cardio, however i have incorporated jump roping into my routines in short bursts. I wouldn't say i've trained longer or even upped the jump roping... i have kept most of that stuff the same. Actually may have done LESS abs stuff too. training for about 2 hours 4X/week still.

I would say diet has helped a lot. I have been tracking calories VERY Strictly. In combination with the Osta Max i've reduced carbs by 50grams every 2 or 3 days then i go back up 50grams... Protein is high and fat is low. So i have lowered and raised calories 200-300, that's really it. I've upped my dose last week of osta to 75mg too, from 50mg, and added in their Eupepsia 8 to curb apetite so i don't eat 500 candy bars ... that's my problem specifically, i get hungry and eat 1/2 of africa!

rickdennis
05-22-2015, 02:16 PM
body is lookin leaner and harder. everyone is noticing :) i can't wait to bulk on this stuff. going to take a few weeks off it after this last week and then size up!

rickdennis
05-27-2015, 04:45 PM
5 week transformation guys. GRAB THIS STUFF from www.Gunshowsupplements.com - 20% coupon "LOYAL" tell em rick sent you!

rickdennis
05-27-2015, 04:46 PM
5 week transformation guys. OSTA-MAXX S.A.R.M from www.Gunshowsupplements.com - 20% coupon "LOYAL" tell em rick sent you!