PDA

View Full Version : Supplements and liver disorders

Pedalstomper78
08-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Ok everyone. I was given a medication when I was younger that seemed to give my liver some issues later in life now. Yeah....no happy about it, but not much I can do about it. Long story long, and just because it's an easy example, stuff that gets processed by the liver that's a bit of a toxin simply knocks me out. Eyes shut, sleepy time for 30-45 minutes and wake up feeling hungover for another 10-15 minutes. (ie. alcohol, aspartame, acetaminophen). I can't nail it down to the exact ingredient that does it to me, but it seems that all protein supplements knock me out cold also. I'm thinking it's some of the soy protein isolates....but I'm not sure.

My question.......so does anyone else have a similar experience or know of something to try that won't put me in sleepy-ville/hangover-town?

sachinshubham
12-29-2015, 07:07 AM
Use natural protein enrich foods like Hardboiled eggs , Pea Protein , Gelatin or Collagen , Cheddar, Crude milk , Brown Rice, Hemp, Pemmican rather than Whey Protein Supplement or Protein Powder

pharmascience
09-28-2017, 08:25 AM
Phytoscience Double stemcell 100% orginal product works incurable disease and organ
Double Stem cell treatment is by far the biggest of the medical world and the most important discovery techniques by which to treat incurable diseases and organ. Phytoscience Double stemcell is one of the most effective medicine to treat fatal diseases and deadly organs.
For more visit
.................................................. ............
Phytoscience