PDA

View Full Version : What is BCAA and Glutamine ?

IssacGarzone
06-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Hai members, i am a newbie for fit training and weight loss routines. On the verge of weight loss every one is talking about supplements, a different kind of supplements. Supplements some provide energy to do workouts,some of them used as fat burner, etc. etc. Few days back i just read an article on "What is BCAA & Glutamine" . That gives me a short idea about those supplements i think. And im pretty glad to share with members here it is... http://www.wealthformyhealth.com/bcaa-and-glutamine/

is304
06-08-2016, 05:21 PM
If you want more background, I suggest examine.com - there's plenty of good information there. One good advice - take both, and here's why: your body may burn either glutamine or BCAA for energy, but it can only use BCAA for building muscle. When you take both, there's more BCAA left to build muscle. In addition, when your body is glutamine-deficient, it converts one of the three BCAA (I don't remember which one, but you can look it up on examine.com) to glutamine.

IssacGarzone
06-23-2016, 06:23 AM
If you want more background, I suggest examine.com - there's plenty of good information there. One good advice - take both, and here's why: your body may burn either glutamine or BCAA for energy, but it can only use BCAA for building muscle. When you take both, there's more BCAA left to build muscle. In addition, when your body is glutamine-deficient, it converts one of the three BCAA (I don't remember which one, but you can look it up on examine.com) to glutamine.

Thanking you for reply Member!! is304