PDA

View Full Version : Take Pre-Workout in the morning but not for working out?

Deviation
06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Nope. I make it a point to give myself some "off time" from caffeine.

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
creatine and other workout ingredients are sitting in my body not being used at all.

I was under the impression that creatine ingested but not used is wasted with no side-effects? Could be wrong (not a big creatine guy)

To answer your question...no, I do not. If I need a kickstart to my morning it's a cold shower and cold Monster (Blue, low carb)

I work as a Systems Support Technician by day and freelance web-design at night so I spend a lot of time sitting on my arse, so those cold showers and Monsters are all too often :D

mrwright
06-02-2011, 06:39 PM
I was under the impression that creatine ingested but not used is wasted with no side-effects? Could be wrong (not a big creatine guy)

Creatine should still have effects even if your not doing anything, it sucks water into your muscles and does something or other to give you more ATP(the bodys energy)

shinobi07
06-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Aside from prolly aiding in building your tolerance to caffine. I'm sure its fine. Ill take a jacked3d everyonce in a while,but my job is pretty hands on anyways.

Deviation
06-20-2011, 06:43 PM
With the creatine aspect, I don't want to be retaining water and gaining those man-boobs haha but want that focus to allow me to think of new ideas for the website/articles/graphics and many other things
A creatine & caffeine free version would be great.

shinobi07
06-20-2011, 06:53 PM
I doubt water weight is gonna attribute to man boobs. A good run,and u sweat all that ish out anyways