Newbie Looking for Good Starter Routine

I am looking for a 4 day/week beginner routine. I'm looking to lose weight, get some strength and tone. I have access to weights, weight bench with leg developer and butterfly Attachment, treadmill, bands and a pull up bar.

Any Suggestions?

hmm

Well question is what kind of level of fitness are you looking for? And what shape your body is in.

Many exercises/plans are developed based on someones current physical fitness and where they want to be.

You seem to have alot of equipment should be easy to find you a plan based on that equipment depending on the above questions.

Well I'm 5'9" 210. Current fitness level = Couch potato. As of two weeks ago . I started walking a 1.5 - 2 miles per days on treadmill. Done some, Cardio & Tai Chi by way of Your Shape Evolved 2012. Maybe its me I can't seem to find the keyword search for the routines.

If I was you, based on your fitness level I would just try and do light/medium cardio 3 times a week, with 3 lifting sessions 3 times a week. Just to get a good foundation. Exercises i would keep basic to build a good starting point without to much risk of injury. For instance

Day one -push up, bent over dumbbell rows, dumbbell shoulder press (standing), dumbbell bench press, pull up

Day two- goblet squat, dumbell lunges, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, jumping jacks

Day three- push up, lunges, dumbbell rows, squat, arnold press(shoulders),

Once you feel like this becomes easy you can incorporate harder exercises like dead lifts, laying tricep extensions, and so on.

REMEMBER KEEP GOOD FORM, and 70% of looking and feeling good is diet