5 x 140 Lbs
    5 x 175 Lbs
    5 x 210 Lbs
    5 x 245 Lbs
    1RM = 285.83 Lbs

CABLE SEATED CRUNCH
    15 x 125 Lbs
    15 x 125 Lbs

- Squats; weight getting heavy but no problems getting low enough or lifting. Can feel it working the muscles but still no DOMS
    - Bench; took everything I had to lift the 257 Lbs. I had to cheat to get the last one; my body was contorting in all sorts of positions to get it up. Probably not a good thing with my back issues.
    - Rows; not too bad but still taking it easy and not doing the other two sets.
    - Crunches; keeping them in my workout but still thinking about changing them for another exercise

- Back was aching a bit before working out. Ached a bit while that night as was in the car most of the night as we were busy.
    - Didn't do my beep shuttle test on Sunday night because back was aching as well; didn't want to push it as running Monday night.

Decu; you regularly do 6 sets, are you having the issues viewing the log that others have reported following the update?

Kind Regards
    Dave

More Experienced than a Senior decu68's Avatar
    The way Madcow works is:

Day #1: Squat, Bench, Rows = 5x5
    Day #2: Squats, Press, Deadlift = 4x5
    Day #3: Squats, Bench, Rows = 4x5, 1x3, 1x8

I am having no issues viewing the log; what type of issue are others having since the update. Maybe I am and just not seeing it.

The above post has six sets of most of your exercises. Apparently, since the update, it's only possible to see five sets on the logs unless you click the individual log/exercise. This seems to be particularly annoying in the entry-screen, where people cannot see the listing of their current or past log beyond set five.

It doesn't affect me because I rarely do more than four sets (currently I do an extra, low weight high rep "finishing off" set when I do Machine Flyes/Pec Deck, but that's only a total of five sets!), but it seems to be upsetting quite a few people...

Wondered if you'd encountered it?

Kind Regards
    Dave

I am not having that problem. In fact when I write these up I am pulling up the log on my phone to see these; views fine for me. I'm on a Google phone if that means anything. I see that my phone was not allowing automatic updates; I will do so and tell you if I'm having the same problems as I may be on an older version. Hope I don't regret it.
    Last edited by decu68; 06-04-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Son of a @#$^% ... yup, can only see the 5 sets. I should have just left it and not updated. %#^@*@

From what I can tell, the logs are still there and can be viewed directly or from the website, but from within the routine or the "weekly log" view it gets truncated at five sets for some reason.

The data is still intact, it would seem.

Kind Regards
    Dave

Monday, June 4, 2012

- Run sucked tonight. Lungs felt a slight burning and my back was aching. Ran faster than normally but could not do my full route.
    - Anything is better than nothing and plan to run Wednesday and Friday plus my beep shuttle test on Sunday. Monday start over.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BARBELL SQUAT
    5 x 172 Lbs
    5 x 217 Lbs
    5 x 257 Lbs
    5 x 302 Lbs
    5 x 342 Lbs
    1RM = 399 Lbs

BARBELL BENCH PRESS
    5 x 132 Lbs
    5 x 162 Lbs
    5 x 192 Lbs
    5 x 227 Lbs
    4 x 257 Lbs
    1RM = 282.7 Lbs

BARBELL BENT-OVER ROWS
    5 x 145 Lbs
    5 x 180 Lbs
    5 x 215Lbs
    1RM = 250.83 Lbs

CABLE SEATED CRUNCH
    15 x 130 Lbs
    15 x 130 Lbs

- Squats; pretty heavy weight but still able to lift. Before starting I had been experiencing some back aches, after that ache had increased. HATE THIS BACK PROBLEM
    - Bench; the last set was difficult and the 4th and 5th set. This is discouraging as not making gains.
    - Rows; took it VERY easy as back aching so did not even do as much as I had previously. Better safe than sorry
    - Crunches; upped the weight. Got to get this core balanced to take the pressure off of the back.

- Hate back problems. Hate not making gains. Still pushing forward as much as I can.

NOTE: While lifting and then recording, my phone automatially updated thus booting me out. It updated the viewing so now can see more than 5 sets. Had to re-enter the lifts I was doing due to getting booted. Minor.
    Last edited by decu68; 06-06-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

- Did run on my regular route; 3.01 Km
    - Back was still aching a bit but did hold me up too much
    - Wanted to push myself further but not sure if body quit or my mind; probably my mind
    - Have to remind myself to do better each time
    - Find the first 2-3 Km is the hardest to find breathing rythym. By the end of the run it is much better but body tired; again this may be my mind.