Last logs not showing & Log from exercise OR Create tab but not both?

2 quick questions....

1) I have not done any routines yet, but have chosen exercises manually. When I go to do that exercise again after a few days, my last workout information does not show up - is this normal. I would like it to show if possible. Also, I have a planned routine that contains exercises that I have previously performed, when I start that routine to see what would happen - no past log information is available there either. Is that normal?

2) I logged some exercises by the "exercise tab" and then pressed the "do it" button and recorded the data. I then to logs>lifting logs> create and was added some other exercises there. When I synced the exercises I did from the exercise tab did not show up. What am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance for any help.

Robert - thank you so much for you thorough reply.

1) "So overall to view the last logs that you have performed you would want to set your preferences to Global so that you can view these logs in the exercise being performed"

Something must be wrong on my end. I went into preferences >advanced logging>last logs> and confirmed it is set to global. Other thoughts?

2) "I just have a few questions so I can get a sense of what is happening and we can help you solve this problem. Which version of the JEFIT Workout Application are you currently using and for which device are you currently running? I.E Android and either Pro or Free or iPhone/iOS Free?"

I am using the the iPhone?/iOS Free App. FWIW - I really like the app and would be happy to purchase a iPhone "pro" version.

"After your synchronization with the application did you go to your MY-JEFIT Profile on the Website, on your profile page click My-Logs on the left panel and click on the date you have recorded those logs to see if they did indeed synchronize with the JEFIT Website?"

I entered the exercise by way of selection on the "exercise" tab on the bottom. I then went to the log>Lifting log and used the "create" button to add another exercise. I do not believe the exercise from the "exercise" tab was listed in the log. When I use the create button they always list. I then pressed the synchronize button expecting the other exercise to show up but it did not. It seems to me, that when I use ONE way of adding exercises - either the "exercise" tab or the "create" button on the lifting log page - it works fine. But when I tried to use each method it seems the last one used overwrote the old log. I am not sure if I synchronized between the logs or not... to be honest. I can try this later and report what happens.

"Do you receive any error messages of any sorts at all when trying to synchronize or record your logs?"

No

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me out with my issues. Let me know how to proceed or if you want me to trying anything on my end.

I really enjoy using our app and feel it is best in class. I know/hope there are change coming down the line for cardio tracking :-).

Cheers,
    Tom

I confirmed the behavior again this weekend. I do not get an logs from past workouts.

Robert - do you have any other ideas for me? Is there something wrong with the setup of my account online?

Any help would be appreciated.

More Experienced than a Senior decu68's Avatar
    I have run into similar problems and I found that it was the DATE. I was not selecting "today's date" and it would put it to random date. I suspect that is the same thing happening to you. You would think that if you are on a specific date that would default but it doesn't. Double check that out and you probably will find your workouts. You will than need to edit them and change the dates accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by decu68 View Post
    I have run into similar problems and I found that it was the DATE. I was not selecting "today's date" and it would put it to random date. I suspect that is the same thing happening to you. You would think that if you are on a specific date that would default but it doesn't. Double check that out and you probably will find your workouts. You will than need to edit them and change the dates accordingly.
    Thanks Decu68, but I think the data is OK, because when I go between the browser/phone the dates are correct. It is a problem with my last logs not showing up and saving exercises between the create and exercise tab.

Thanks again,
    Tom

Lost one of my other replies....

What is even more strange is that when I select a training day and look at an exercise, say bench press, it only shows duration 1 day even though I have performed that exercise at least 4 times during the month.

some detail - I performed bench on 1/11 and on 1/20. Both of these were entered from the ios software. They both show in logs with as start and last day the same. somewhat strange is that one shows decimal weight on the 1RM and one does not...

When I check my weigh ins it shows duration 21 days and is logging the information correctly....

Paging Dr. Robert...
    Last edited by warder; 01-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.

one more thing - I noticed my weight now shows 0 in the account summary tab - shouldn't this be data from my last weigh in?

really sorry to bombard the forums - I just really want to FIGURE THIS OUT!

here is a big clue I think. I was looking at those bench press logs from the previous post.

The log from 1/11/2012 shows (in the blue box) - "Training progress: 1 RM (lbs)"
    The log from 1/21/2012 shows (in the blue box) - "Training progress: Barbell Bench Press 1RM (lbs):"

does this help narrow my problem down.

My last request for help before I give up....

Something must be wrong with the way my account is setup. If I simply start over and recreate my logs for the month of January with a different user name, does anyone thing that should work?

Thanks