Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Experienced Member

New member with new stack review

How's it going guys, I have had this application for my workouts for a little over 2 months and I love it, however I am new to the forums. I am 25 years old, and I have always enjoyed working out and staying fit. Typically, I have used just a multivitamin and a post workout low carb protein shake as I have not wanted to gain weight, I like being lean. However, lately I have been wanting to gain a little wait but continue to stay lean as well. Currently I am 167lbs and 10.8% body fat (as of my last test 3 months ago). My main goal is to be at 185 and continue to keep a low percentage of body fat. I did a lot of research and came across a few supplements I was going to give a try to help me reach my goal. I am not new to working out, however I am new to different supplements besides protein, so any info or reviews about the ones I chose would be great. I was born with an irregular heartbeat and I know that pre-workout supplements are typically spiked with stimulants, so after a few sample packs I decided to stick with a nice BCAA mix to use as my pre-workout. Here is my small stack, I will keep everyone updated on progress and thoughts about the products I am using.

I work long hours so I always get to the gym at around 6am.

I start with Dymatize ISO 100 Smooth Banana shake with skim milk mixed with a carb source (bagel,cereal,etc..)
    EDIT: Also add I take Animal Pak multi when I wake up.
    I take 3 tablets of Now amino9 essentials BCAA pre and post workout. (5 is one serving)
    One serving of Purple Wraath amino acid mix during my workout.
    One serving of Now Omega 3-6-9 fish oil post workout.
    One serving of Dark Matter post workout supp immediately after workout.

Today again was my first day using this and I worked on my shoulders and arms, pretty good workout so I am excited to see how I feel in the morning as Dark Matter is known to be a great post workout to help with sorenessa and recovery. It is a thick drink overall, however is decently tasting. Again, I will let you know the progress of how I am doing, hopefull I will get a few followers to give me their advice and reviews if you have used the product. Thanks for tuning in!! Talk to you soon!

Dustin Merry
    Last edited by M3RRY; 01-31-2012 at 03:38 PM.