Thumbs up Total Volume, Volume Chart, Last 5 Days

So far, I am pleased with the Pro version on my Android. However, there a few things that I used to rely on with another program that I would like to see added to a future upgrade of Jefit:

Total volume chart: I know about and use 1RM, but I like to track my total volume for the exercise day as well as individual exercises. This is an important feature that I find lacking currently.

Individual exercise total volume. I know it is in Jefit, but it is a real PITA to find it. I really do not want to scroll through every bicep exercise to find preacher curls. Total exercise volume should be more easily accessible - or maybe I just don't know how to find it another way.

Last 5 days (workouts) for each exercise displayed when you are viewing an individual exercise in the gym. Not really necessary, but really helpful for a fast glance of progression, or lack thereof.

Thanks.

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iridium22 View Post
    Last 5 days (workouts) for each exercise displayed when you are viewing an individual exercise in the gym. Not really necessary, but really helpful for a fast glance of progression, or lack thereof.

Thanks.
    I don't know about the others, but when your on an exercise and click "logs" it'll show you every log for that exercise for the past however long youve done it!
    E N G L A N D!